Two can Play at that game........

Your P.O.V:

So I'm pretty satisfied with this little 3 week fling I have going on with none other that Diggy Simmons. To be honest with you I really think I'm falling for him......"Y/N what the hell are you saying ?. Sweetie it's just a fling like you said." Is what I'm thinking to myself, see I tell myself that every time before I go and see him....but frankly....I let my feelings get involved. So what now ?.........

Y/N: (walks in Diggy's house) Hello!!!!, Dan are you home !?

HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Suddenly you heard a faint moan come out of no where.

Y/N: What the hell !?, Dan !?

You went up the stairs and down the hallway to discover a slightly open door. Once you discovered it was where all the faint moans and other sexual noises were conning from you busted through it.

Y/N: Diggy what the hell !?

Diggy: Oh.....what's up baby (smiles)

Y/N: Don't-(throws the closest thing to her at Daniel) "what's up baby" me. You know you in the wrong......

Diggy: Ho-Hold up....Now we ain't exclusive....so why the hell are you tripping

Y/N: Nigga that don't-.......... you know what ?, you are absolutely right.....I mean we didn't make this official did we ?. No. So since you're still free to see who you want and I'm still free to see who I want.....I'm gonna go do that......so you two carry on (fake smiles and rolls her eyes while walking the door)

(Later on that day)

Since Digg wanna do me dirty,I think I should go out and find someone that would do the opposite. So I go to "Charline's bar and bistro" it's a quaint little place for people to chill out or relax. It's one of my favorite restaurants to go to......it's where I met Diggy.............

???: Hi there sweetheart, you come here often ?

Y/N: Why yes I do.....do you?

???: Yeah I do....... My name is Christopher..........but you can call me Lil' Twist

Y/N: You're Lil' Twist !?......Oh my God!!!! You look so different.

Lil' Twist: Yeah.....you know once you cut the Mohawk off then.......you start lookin different to everybody....(laughs)

Y/N: (giggles) Yeah, it seems like that's what everybody know you from.......

Lil' Twist: Yeah that's what Diggy knew me from........that's one of my best bros right now.....

Your P.O.V:

I should've known...............................

Y/N: Oh there goes Diggy (points to the door)

Lil'Twist: Ayo Digg!!!!!!! Digg!!!

Diggy: (sees Twist and comes over) Wassup Twist......(daps him) Big homie......Oh what up Y/N

Y/N: (fake smile) Hey Diggy

Lil'Twist: I'm sorry, am I missing something ?

Diggy: I used to go with her......

Y/N: Yeah, for only three weeks.......

Diggy: But you liked it tho.........

Y/N: Don't get cute......

Lil'Twist: Woah, woah, woah, why y'all doing that........

Y/N: He sorry....

Diggy: You sorry.....

Lil'Twist: And y'all argue like a married couple.....chill out

Y/N POV

When lil twist told me to chill out I wanted to throw the closest thing at him. What is his problem telling me to chill out.

Y/N : Yeah Diggy ....CHILL OUT

Diggy POV :

Y/N better thinks she bad cause she looking hella sexy in that dress....Wait what am I saying. I can't fall in love with a girl I only dated it for 3 weeks. Dang, that not even a whole month.

DIggy : Y/N shut up....idgaf who you are and where we are....you don't ever say shut up to me.

Y/N : ( tackles Daniel to the ground ) Shut up ...Shut Up ....Shut Up

Lil twist : ( gets Y/N off of me ) Daniel I think it is time for you to leave.

Diggy : ( gets up and brush myself out ) Yeah .....I think so too.....( daps him and leave )

Man....I miss Y/N so badly....it is killin me to the fullest...

What's next....

~Makayla & Jasmine