Gotta have it (Part 2).................

Diggy's P.O.V:
The strangest thing happened when I woke up.....Y/N wasn't in bed. I didn't wanna over react so I went in to the kitchen to see if the car keys were missing..."Shit !, I knew I shouldn't have took her ass to that damn party" he said as he grabbed the house phone and called one of his friends.

Spin: Wahddup doe baby boy!!
Diggy: Spin !, I need you help Y/N is -........right in front of my face
Y/N:I just went to go get some breakfast......I didn't wanna wake you...(kisses your cheek)
Diggy: At 5 in the morning ?
Y/N: Yeah !
Diggy: You're crazy but...... I still love you...(kisses your cheek)
Y/N: Oh can I use the car agoin ?, I have toooo......pick up my little sister.....
Diggy: Sure babe, anything for you.......
Y/N: Thanks..........I love you...
Diggy: I love you too Y/N

*3:00, time to go "pick up" your sister*

Your P.O.V:
I never knew I could feel like this........until that party....Blake opened up a world unseen.....a world of infinite possibilities. There's not a thing I cant and wont do now....the only problem is...its starts to wear off...and sooner or later I'm gonna want that feeling again....I want it now.

Y/N: (banging on a door) BLAKE OPEN UP!..............BLAKE!!!
Blake: (comes out in a robe) easy easy , what brings you back so soon Y/N ?.......
Y/N: Cut the bullshit Blake.......you know what I want.....
Blake: Ahhh.....you've come back to get lifted....come in
Y/N: (walks in)

You walk in and see all these girls crawling around on the ground like animals....and once Blake comes in the house they all crawl to him....

Blake: Easy ladies, Nina !
Nina: Si papi ?
Blake: Y/N here needs......(whispering loudly) A lift.
Nina: Si (with a Spanish accent) you want heroin or coke.....
Blake: Give her coke.......
Nina: (goes in her bra and pulls it out to give it to him)..That i'll be 500 dollars....
Y/N: Whoah ! I don't have that kinda money on me.....
Blake: You don't carry that much money or ?
Y/N: NO! I don't  have it!
Blake: Excuse us for a second Nina
NIna: (walks away)
Blake: Now Y/N, I am highly upset that you don't have the money for me.......but luckily for you and me both........we can come up with some sort of....paying arrangement....
Y/N: What are you saying ?
Blake: What I'm saying is..........use those nice lips of yours.......
Y/N: Oh no !, Oh hell no! I'm not doin-...............
Blake: (puts the coke in her face) Does this change your mind ?.................
Y/N: (tries to grab it)
Blake: (snatches it back) unh uhn uhn....you want it...........suck for it...down on your knees.
Y/N: (gets down on your knees)

You started to whimper a little bit as you began to unbuckle his belt "Please, anything but this" you started to beg almost crying. "It's not my fault your a cokehead now" he said while laughing. You closed your eyes as you did the rest of what needed to be done. You felt the tip of it touch your bottom lip and coked back disqusted...." DO IT !" he shouted. You put the tip in your mouth and slowly began sucking him off. It had to be the most degrading time of your life........tears came out of your eyes and rolled down your cheek as you sucked his dick. He laughed but to you it was like maniacal laughter. You didn't even notice Blake picking up the phone.

Blake: (calls someone)
Diggy: Hello !
Blake: Diggy, what's up man
Diggy: What's goin on man.......what you up to...

Once you heard Diggy's voice and confirmed that it was him more tears started to stroll down your cheek. You were so upset with yourself......you hated it....and If Diggy was to ever find out about this it would screw up your whole world..........

Blake: man that party was crazy man !
Diggy: Yeah, it was.
Blake: Y/N was pretty turnt to
Diggy: (stops to think for a second)  WAIT WHAT!
Blake: Yeah, Y/N was taken back, trown, shit-faced bro !................she was just waisted
Diggy: Blake don't fuck with me. If you got her hooked on any of that shit I swear to god.......
Blake: Oh I got her doing things she never even thought of doin.......
Diggy:..............
Blake: Don't believe me ?........listen for yourself

He held the phone up to your mouth and suddenly for some reason you gagged loud enough for Diggy to hear you over the phone. if not louder. You took the dick out of your mouth and started coughing and spitting......Blake then took the phone away from your mouth back up to his ear......

Blake: She choked a little but she's just fine..............must've got something in her throat (demonically laughs)

Unawear of his own strength diggy started to squeeze and break the hand held phone. Then visions of you sucking blake off and then visions of Diggy killing him raced through his head. Diggy was hot with anger..........and Blake was dead to him...........Literally............

Diggy: (calls spin)
Spin: Whaddup !
Diggy: I need a ride to that motherfucker Blake's house
Spin: What happened ?......
Diggy: I'll explain in the car......... (loudly punching his hand)JUST COME PICK ME UP NIGGA!!!!

Part 3 possibly ?

~Makayla & Jasmine