: Author's Note :

Author's note

Author's note

The author sits in the serene workspace and types frantically; murdering the keyboard without a care in the world.

"An inspiration," The Author mutters feverishly under her breath. Then pauses, "Maybe a gruesome death."

For a moment the Author seems hesitant.

Then nods happily, pleasantly satisfied with the idea.

Suddenly the Author looks up. There comes that deer-in-the-headlights look (you can expect many more of these, dearest reader).

No, no no.

Just ignore all of that. That is not really how I am *fingers crossed* I swear.

I really really don't kill my characters when I don't have an inspiration, scouts honour. (Fun fact: I've never gone 'scouting' in my life)

Maybe I should do a better introduction: (here goes nothing)

Hello there reader!

I am really glad that you are giving this book a chance. I can certainly assure you that I have done my very best to make this book as enjoyable as possible as well as make my point in many parts of the story.

I must warn you: this book is not edited and there may be many grammar and spelling errors all throughout the story.

I will be editing this story when I finish the whole book or when I feel like making changes in the plot line.

Hopefully you will enjoy this journey along with Hermes and Asta as much as I enjoy writing it.

Also: please give the characters a chance. They will make mistakes and may make you feel like throwing your device across the room (please don't leave because I said that) but its all part of being human. Literally.

Thank you so much,

The random person that is writing this story.

The author looks around suspiciously. There seems to be nobody around.

"The game is on, Mrs Hudson," said the author to herself in a low, gleeful whisper. "We have so much to do."

The Author cackled and rubbed her palms and cracked her knuckles. Then the Author began writing.