Chapter Nine

I opened my eyes and the last thing I remembers was that I was heading to a competition that had been dedicated to Paige. I don't really remember what happened when we got onto the bus, it was al blurred.

I took in the new scenery,, I've never seen before. Its all white, everything is in its place nothing out of place. It was like walking on clouds. Clouds. Now I remember, Nia told me about going to heaven to see Paige. I shot up and raced up the stairs. I needed to see her even if its the last time.

"Paige Hyland." I said, I reached the top, there was a gate and a women smiling at nothing in particular. I didn't give her a chance to speak. I needed to see Paige.

"Go on through to the door on the left." She said smiling and I raced off through the clouds into the room to see Paige laughing with a group of girls. I smiled at the sigh of her finally happy again. At least I know she's happy up here.

"Uhh, does anyone know the girl stood at the door?" A girl in the middle asked. They all turned to look at me and I gave a little wave.

"Maddie!" Paige squealed racing to me squeezing me into a huge hug.

"I can't believe its you." I said looking at her. "You haven't changed one bit. You look beautiful." I complimented. All her other friends were watching us.

"These are my friends up here. They were very helpful when I first arrived." Paige explained. "Guys, this is Maddie one of my best friends and one of my dance buddies on the show."

"I know I haven't got long but I needed to see you and I needed to know for myself if you were coming to the competition today and if you actually had a daughter and Nia wasn't just making that up." I rambled and Paige laughed.

"Yes it's all true. I'm coming to the competition, I wouldn't miss it for the world and Yes I do have a daughter she was being abused by her father which sent her here. She only trusted me because she watched the show." She explained. "I'll see you at the competition."

"See you there. I look forward to meeting your daughter I love you."

"I love you too." It felt good seeing her even if it was one of the last times I ever will.