Chapter Eleven

Light shone through my eye lids. I didn't expect this to happen. Nobody told me this would be happen. I don't want to be here. I don't want to be dead. That letter was cursed.

I looked around waiting for something to jump out at me like in a horror movie however, it was then I realised I was standing in the clouds. I was walking on padded surface of the clouds. I watched as people with wings passed me chatting away smiling while I climbed the stairs. None of this was making any sense.

"Hi dearie, how can I help you?" She asked and I was confused. Why was she asking me this?

"What do you mean?" I asked finally finding my voice.

"Who are you here to see? You read a letter from someone who died not too long ago right?" She asked.

It was all beginning to make sense. It was Paige's letter that brought me here and I was going to see her again even if it was the last time.

"Oh right, I'm here to see Paige Hyland." I smiled.

"Of course. She been very popular for the past few days." She laughed. "Go on through. She's over by the crystal balls." I walked through and I saw her talking and laughing with a bunch of people. My smile faltered. She seemed to be having alot of fun and I didn't want to ruin that.

I sat in the corner for a while watch as she was laughing and screaming with her new friends. I smiled she was happy and that was all I needeedd to see to put my mind at ease. I walked over to the receptionist.

"Hi is it okay if you pass a message onto Paige for me." She nodded and gave me a notepad.

I write my message:

Hi Paige it's Kendall K and I've been thinking about you since you left us. I'm glad you're happy with some new friends up here and I love you.

I passed her the notepad and smiled as I began to fade away, I guess my visiting time was over.

e="mso-spacer!^

Sincerely Paigeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें