Chapter Fourteen

After all the photo taking and celebrating, we all calmed down and went to stand on the porch. For minutes we stood in silence imagining what would be happening if Paige was still here and alive In person and not ghost form.

"Congratulations." Someone exclaimed behind us. We all turned and saw Paige holding her daughter in her arms. She went around hugging us all.

"Thanks Paige, we really miss having you with us." Brooke Said. She looked guilty and gave Brooke a Kiss on the cheek.

"I know and I'm sorry but I get to keep my eye on all of you and make sure you life a happy life." She said with a smile.

"I'm not going to live a happy life if you're not with us!" Chloe Exclaimed and Paige laughed.

"I'm sorry Chlobird but you will see me again." Suddenly her face turned serous.

"It's time for me to go, you're all happy and that was my mission from the start to help you get over my death and make amends with the people who I left with a rocky relationship." She paused and looked straight at Brooke. "I love you all and I'm going to continue looking out for you all.I don't want to see you up in heaven with me for maybe a good 70 years. But for now, this is goodbye." Was all she said before she walked into the white mist and we all stood watching as she faded away, having one last look...

5~