Chapter 11 : Filler/Blaire

I have no idea how I'm going to continue this story.
The main plot seems so far..
OH WAIT
BRAINNNSTOORMMMM
:DDDD OK. CHANGE OF PLANS GUYS. A LOT OF STUFF MAY NOT MAKE ANY SENSE FROM NOW ON SINCE IM CHANGING THE PLOT. BUT OH WELL XD

Chapter 11 :

Lucy's POV

I woke up to a cat sleeping on my face. I was so shocked to have felt a living creature on my face, that I accidentally threw the poor kitty across the room. The cat landed gently on the wall and plopped to the floor on all fours. Maka and Soul burst into the room the moment they heard me scream.

"Lucy! Are you okay?" Maka asked, searching the room for any harm.

"Y-yeah, but the poor ca-" I began, but was cut off by Soul.

"Blair! You pussy, where have you been?" Soul yelled at the black cat. The cat sat down and licked it's paws.

"Oh you know me, I've been here and there. Who's the blondie who stole my bed?" The cat purred. I looked over to the black cat meeting her yellow eyes. Having known Happy for a long time, I wasn't very surprised when I heard her speak. The cat, Blair, then winked at me before glowing yellow and changing her form into...

"A human?!" I thought out loud once the glowing subdued. My mouth hung open in shock and amazement as I took in her figure. She was tall and slim with a bust that rivaled my own. Blair wore a black-blue dress that showed off her shoulders and wrapped around her neck. Long, open sleeves revealed her hands and shoulders. A short skirt with white frills and long high-heeled boots that curled upwards at the toes. Her black witch's hat coiled around at the end and retained her bright yellow cat eyes. Blair's lips seemed to be curled like the shape of the number "3."

Blair winked once more and posed with her hands like and kitten. "Nyan!" She said giggling. Soul suddenly hit her on the head. "Owie! Why'd you do that?" She mewed sadly.

"For being gone so long without a trace to where you went!" He argued back. Blair's eyes filled with tears.

"Oh, enough Blair. This is Lucy, our new roommate. Since this was the only room available, she'll be sleeping in here with you. And also borrowing some of your clothes until she can get her own," Maka explained. Blair stared at me again but I didn't hold her gaze this time. I was feeling a little bit guilty when Maka said that I was practically going to take everything she had. Well, I mean, I am technically doing that, but I just wished Maka hadn't said it in such a cruel way.

"Well... I've always wanted a new pillow!" Blair giggled. "So then Lucy, let's be besties! After all, best friends do these kinds of things." I looked up and Blair's smiling face and couldn't help smiling myself.

"Sure!" I laughed.