Chapter 10 : Lord Death

HEY GUYS. ITS BEEN 3 YEARS SINCE I'VE BEGAN WRITING FANFICTION AND THIS STORYYY
Oh how the years go bye :")
Sorry for the late update oops

Chapter 10 : Lord Death

Lucy's POV

We had entered this gigantic room, it seemed to be empty other than a giant mirror standing in the center. The walls were painted a light, baby blue. There were also clouds that seemed to move on the walls. I walked inside the room and turned in a full circle, admiring how cool the place looked. "Wow... This place is just... wow," I gasped. Black★Star laughed at my astonishment.

"Cool, right? But, not as cool as me though, the Great an Powerful Black★Star!" He winked at me before laughing again. "But, Lord Death should be here somewhere..." Black★Star began to search around the room. Before he could finish his search, we heard a cry of hello from the ceiling. I looked up to find a black figure falling from the top, almost hit our heads.

"HIYYYAAAA KIDS!!" Said the mysterious black figure. His back was facing towards us and, from what I could tell, it looked as if he were a spirit since he was floating and had no feet. But he wasn't see-through as one would suspect a spirit or ghost were, he looked as if he were solid. "What? I thought the kiddos were here?" The figure asked, turning from side to side.

"Father, we're behind you," Kid said, resting his forehead on the tips of his fingers. The tall figure turned around to reveal a child friendly skull face (or was that a mask?) with two unbelievably large box-like hangs hanging off of sticks for arms.

"Ah! Helloooo, everyone! I see you've brought the infamous Lucy Heartfilia here with you today! Oh! And she brought friends!" I had noticed that his voice seemed to be annoyingly high-pitched. "Hello, new friends! I am Lord Death; owner and founder of the school and city in which you are in at the moment. I am also Kid's father!" He exclaimed. I eyes kept looking at Kid and Lord Death, wondering how in the world that spirit-looking-figure had conceived a human child such as Death the Kid.

"Ah yes, well... Everyone, don't bother introducing yourselves. He already knows who you are. My father tends to stalk us whenever we have guests. The town itself hardly has any newcomers," Kid explained. We all nodded in response.

"Awe, Kiddo, why'd you have to go and tell them that? Now they probably think I'm a weird pedophile!" Lord Death cried out.

"Don't worry sir, the only pedophile in this town isn't here right now... In which I am so very grateful for," Maka mumbled the last part. Although, she mumbled it loud enough so that our group of fourteen could hear.

"P-pedophile?!" Wendy asked nervously. I sighed, I thought Wendy was braver than this. But I guess she's really only brave in drastic times.

"Maka! Don't speak of your father like that. He loves you very much. He just has a hard and odd way of showing it," Lord Death scolded. Maka just shrugged.

"He should take mental help classes. Maybe we could put him in an asylum?" She said sarcastically

"Wait, what? The pedophile you're speaking of, is your dad?" I questioned. I mean, I also did have father issues, but I would never do talk about my father in such a way.

"By blood only, Lucy. He was never really a fatherly figure to me," Maka sighed.

"Oh," I said, dumbfounded.

"Anyways, father we came here to ask you something," Kid continued. "Lucy and her friends wanted to know if it was alright if we were to go to—"

"Yes yes. I've heard what you've discussed," Lord Death interrupted his son. "Frankly, I don't think it's a good idea for you to go to their world. You kids don't necessarily know how to teach Lucy all there is to know about weapons and meisters. After all, you still are students here at the DWMA. I'm more comfortable with Lucy learning here. We have teachers who can clearly explain her classes. Your friends are welcome to stay as well. It'll help them understand Lucy's situation better."