Chapter 5 : Hospitalized

Hey guys! Did you have a good holiday? I did... not. Oh well. Did you guys get a lot of presents?! I hope you did :D OH well, Chapter 5 beginsssss

Chapter 5 : Hospitalized

Lucy's POV

I woke up in a hospital bed. At first I thought that I was at Fairy Tail's infirmary, but then everything that had just happened rushed back into my head like a flood. I was overcome with a huge headache.

"Ugh," I groaned. Trying my best to ignore the pain, I looked under the blanket covers to find myself in one of those hospital dresses that showed my butt. I frowned, hating the way the dress looked. Just as I was about to summon Virgo to get me some new clothes, I realized that my keys weren't there.

Frantically, I searched around the room. "Loke? Virgo? Where are my keys?" I asked. I was hoping that they'd somehow hear me and come to my aid, but nothing happened. Tears started to form in my eyes. I couldn't bear the thoughts of losing my friends. And now it was actually happening, I had lost them.

The hospital door swung open slowly. Maka walked in.

"Lucy? Why are you crying? You know, its okay to lose fight to BlackStar. Winning isn't everything," Maka said trying to calm me down.

"No, no. M-my keys. Th-they're gone! Those keys were the only friends I had left, and now they're gone!" I sobbed. The door opened again and Loke walked inside, my keys were in his hand.

"Were you looking for me, princess?" He asked. I smiled, tears still falling from my eyes, and got up from my bed with amazing speed. I hugged him really tight.

"Loke! Don't you ever take my keys from me again! I don't ever want to lose you or any of the celestial spirits. Ever," I said, hugging him more tightly.

"We love you too," Loke said. He handed me my keys and disappeared with a flash of golden light. Suddenly, my stomach started hurting really bad. I screamed out in pain, and Maka guided me back to my bed.

"Lucy, you haven't fully recovered yet. Please wait a few days before you try to stand up," Maka said. I nodded, but then I suddenly had a great idea.

"Open gate of the maiden, Virgo," I said weakly. With a flash of pink light, Virgo stood there, chains and all.

"Punishment, princess?" she asked like she usually did.

"No... Can you go get Wendy? I know she's probably somewhere far away, but just get her. I need her to heal me," I explained.

"Okay, Princess. Goodbye," she drilled her way out of here, and I sighed.

"Virgo! You can't drill out of a two story building!" I yelled, but it was to no avail. She was already gone.

"You're a princess?" Maka asked.

"Um, no. I didn't want Virgo to call me 'master' so she just decided to call me their princess. And Loke just calls me that because of his 'profound love' for me," I explained.

"Oh?" She said, clearly confused. The door opened again, and Soul, Kid, Liz, Pattie, Tsubaki, and Black★Star came through the door respectively. Black★Star had an apologetic look on his face. I knew I couldn't be mad at him. He just didn't know when he went too far. That's how Natsu was, so I guess I'm already used to it too.

"Um, I'm really sorry that I cut you. I mean, I was planning on hitting you, but I didn't mean to cut you. Sometimes I can go a little to far, you know? ...hehe," BlackStar said while scratching the back of his head. I sighed.