Chapter 6 : The Reunion

Chapter 6! I think I might just hold up on all of my stories just so I can focus on this one and continue writing it. Anyways, hope you enjoy!

Chapter 6 : The Reunion

Lucy's POV

After a few minutes had past, Wendy had finally finished healing me. I got out from my bed and stretched to make sure that nothing hurt anymore. When it seemed that everything was fine, I tackled Wendy into a bear hug. I nearly killed the poor girl until I noticed that she couldn't breathe under me. See? Near-death-fun experience right here.

"Wendy! How's the guild doing without me? How's Carla, Happy, Gray, Levy, Erza, and everyone else there at the guild? Did they kick Natsu out yet? Is he dead? Oh, please tell me that Natsu's gone from the guild," I bombarded her with questions. I am still mad at Natsu, but not mad enough to kill him. I just don't want to see myself all evil again. And I'm pretty sure that I might go all out next time I see him.

"Everyone's fine. Gray, Erza, Natsu, Happy, Carla, and I were sent to go look for you and bring you back. Gray, Erza and Happy miss you a lot. Is it okay if Virgo brings them here to visit you? And maybe Natsu too?" She asked kindly. I know that she wanted me to go back to the guild, and I know that if I bring Happy, he's gonna cry until Natsu comes here too. After all, they are partners.

"All right. They can come. But I will not and shall not speak or even look at Natsu. He is to wait outside of the hospital and will remain no less than a hundred feet away from me," I stated.

"Um, but Lu-chan. Isn't a hundred feet a bit too far?" She asked.

"Its either that or he doesn't come at all."

"Um... ok."

"Virgo, can you please go and bring Carla, Happy, Erza and Gray into the room, please? And get Natsu too, but make him wait outside the hospital please," I asked nicely.

"Yes, princess," Virgo said, and then disappeared in a flash of pink light.

"So... Wendy! Let's talk about you and Romeo."

♥︎

Team Natsu's POV

When Wendy had gone to Lucy, they had stopped traveling to wait for her return. Erza was sitting on her cart that was filled with her luggage, as usual. Gray was sitting under a tree, making mini ice sculptures with his magic. Natsu and happy were watching a butterfly eat nectar from a flower, and Carla was pacing around, worrying about Wendy.

It hadn't been long. It was just 15 minutes until a bright pink light appeared in front of Erza's cart of stuff.

"Hello everyone," Virgo said. Everyone immediately rushed up to her and asked her questions.

"What did Lucy say?"

"Is she okay?"

"Where's Wendy?"

"Did you bring food? I'm hungry," Happy asked with a grumbling stomach.

"Princess said to bring all of you to her hospital room. Princess is alright, Wendy is chatting with everyone, and I'll bring out food in just a moment," Virgo said, and disappeared with a puff of pink smoke. Five seconds later, she appeared again with a platter of freshly cooked salmon.

"Oh, thank you, Virgo!" Happy said with a mouthful of his food.

"So when do we get to see Wendy? And Lucy?" Carla asked.