Chapter 3 : Battle between Magic and Soul

Hi guys! I probably won't post a new chapter tomorrow. :( Sorry. But I have a good excuse! I'm going to the Boy's and Girl's Club's annual Winter Ball! And sadly I don't think I'll be going with him. Oh well. I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter. And yes, I am going to have Lucy use her magic in this chapter. Thats how I wanted the characters of Soul Eater to find out she was a mage or in the eyes of the Soul crew, a witch... DUN DUN DUN!

Chapter 3 : The Battle between Magic and Soul

Lucy's POV

We were outside preparing for the epic battle of the century! Well, to me it was going to be the most epic battle. This Black★Star person seriously was starting to remind me of Natsu, which was seriously starting to piss me off...

A lot.

Here, why don't I make a list of how he reminds me of Natsu

1. He's obnoxious like Natsu

2. He wants to fight me just to see what I got (LIKE NATSU)

3. He thinks he can win

4. He's stupid like Natsu

5. He commands people to do what he wants

6. He has fucking UNNATURAL COLORED HAIR LIKE NATSU

7. He's kiiiiiinnda cute like Natsu

8. He's proooooobably as strong as Natsu

9. He's proooooobably gonna make me fall for him

10. He'll prooooooobably break my heart

Wait what? Did I actually just do that? This list supposed to be of the things that I hate about him because he's like Natsu. I'm not supposed to be falling for such an obnoxious, idiotic, cute, strong, and... WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH ME? UGH! You know what? I'm just gonna stop comparing Black★Star with Natsu. Afterall, I honestly do hate Natsu for everything. If I honestly do hate Natsu, then why am I falling for someone so similar to Natsu?

... It feels as if I had never left Fairy Tail.

"Are you ready little boy blue? 'Cause I'm comin' atcha!" I yelled at him as I took Loke out from my key holder.

"Hell, yeah! Oh shoot! Tsubaki, watch out! She's gonna hurt us with some lil' old keys!" He mocked me. I got pissed, so I held up my middle finger and flipped him off. This isn't like me, but I had to do something! He was teasing my keys. My celestial spirits. My only friends, in the world I'm in right now.

"Open, gate of the Lion! Loke!" There was a brilliant flash of light and suddenly Loke was there, by my side. It was obvious that all of them were surprised. But, it seemed as if Maka and Soul were worried about what I just did.

"Witch!" Black★Star yelled.

"My princess is not a witch! You shouldn't be messing with her! Lucy may I beat the hell out of this asshole?" Loke growled.

"Yeah, that's what I called you for."

〜♥︎〜

Normal POV (I need normal POV's for battle scenes)

♥︎

"Everyone, Lucy isn't a witch okay? She's a mage. And mages just use magical power, and stuff but if you actually look at her soul. Her soul isn't a witch's soul. So don't kill her!" Maka yelled.

"Who cares. I'll beat her, no matter what she is, witch, meister, weapon, or not! She's going down!" Black★Star responded loudly.

"Regulus Impact!" Loke exclaimed, hoping he would quickly beat this guy up. BlackStar flew back and crashed through the wall. Everyone was surprised because, that was the first time they'd seen BlackStar fly back from a punch!