Chapter 8 : What's a Demonic Fairy Slayer?

Hey how's it going people? I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I had school and homework. And my Minecraft buddies wanted me to post Youtube videos so yeah. And I just realized how crappy the beginning of this story was (wow I'm slow) I'm sorry! I just needed something that would help me start this story. Okay, I'll just start writing now :3 Enjoy! Oh, and I sincerely apologize for making for some of these characters seem a bit... OC. Gomenasai!

Disclaimer - I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL OR SOUL EATER! That's why this is called a FanFiction, buddies. :)

Chapter 8 : What's a Demonic Fairy Slayer?

Normal POV

"Does Lucy get knocked out like this often? I've already seen her unconscious three times," Soul said.

"Well its not her fault. Its just that, there are idiots who don't have any self-control," Maka replied, emphasizing the word "idiots."

"Well, you know Black★Star... hehehehe," Tsubaki laughed nervously.

"So, where's Lucy?" Erza asked.

"In Blair's room. She needs to sleep," Soul answered.

"Oh, okay. Should I go back in there and heal her?" Wendy asked.

"If you want to," Maka said. Wendy nodded and headed into a room.

"Wrong one. It's that other room. The one with the closed door," Maka called.

"Oh! Thank you," Wendy blushing at her mistake as she walked out of the wrong room and headed towards where the correct room was.

"Where's Flamebrain and GodStar?" Gray asked.

"His name is Black★Star, and they're outside. I gave them a 'time-out'," Maka said.

"They aren't kids anymore," Kid sighed, shaking his head.

"Yup," Pattie replied cheerfully.

"Well, they deserved it," Maka shrugged and she started to read a hard-covered book.

"So, why are you still here? Shouldn't you have gone back into Lucy's body?" Gray asked Karina.

"Well, I've got to tell you guys something. But I'm waiting for Lucy to wake up. And I also wanted to play with Pattie's giraffe. I brought my turtle! His name is tour-toise," Karina said while showing Pattie an adorable plush green turtle. She pronounced tortoise in a very odd way.

"Wow! We can play... whatever turtles like to play now!" Pattie exclaimed. Then the two of them ran into Maka's room.

"Okay?" Gray said obviously confused with the girls' immaturity.

"So when will Lucy wake up?" Liz wondered out loud.

"Probably in a few minutes. Maybe hours," Erza replied while drinking from a cup of tea.

"Where'd you get the tea from?" Gray asked.

"Huh? What tea? Oh, where'd this come from?" Erza asked. It was a bit awkward for everyone in the room. Especially since the "silence breakers" weren't there. (A/N : Silence breakers are the people who usually break the silence. It's usually the noisy people. [In this case it's Natsu and BlackStar.] Just in case you didn't know ;D) It stayed like this for about five to six minutes. Then Wendy quietly came out of the room.

"I finished healing her. She's waking up now. So if you want to see her, go inside," Wendy said shyly, with Carla flying behind her.

"Thank you," Kid said and Wendy uttered out a small "Eep!" that only Erza and Gray could hear because they were closer to her than the others.