Chapter 2 : Where'd Lucy Go?

Chapter 2! I wanted to update soon! :D And the person who gave lucy the sexy underwear was Mira! Originally it was supposed to be Laxus but then I thought that that would be weird xD
Oh well, hope you like it! :D I'm sorry if its rushed again! :( Please post who you want me to pair up romantically or just plain friendly :D Enjoy! Oh and KiMa has 1 vote so far :D (2, including me)

Chapter 2 : Where'd Lucy Go?

Natsu's POV

        I looked up and saw Lucy jumping down towards me with her scythe in the air. She had her wicked smile on... I hope Lucy'll still be fine when I knock her out. Why'd she turn all crazy?

        "Roar of the Fire Dragon!" I yelled. Flames shot out of my mouth and hit Lucy directly. She landed on the ground with a hard thud. When the flames disappeared what I saw, shocked me. Instead of an unconscious stellar mage on the floor, I saw her black blood protecting her in the form of a shield. "Lucy! What is this magic? Is it a lost magic? Don't tell me its dark magic!" I yelled at her. I wanted a reply, but all she did was laugh wickedly.

        "Magic? If this was magic, it wouldn't be using my blood!" She told me. I got mad because I was confused. All I wanted was to bring Lucy to a hospital and make sure she's okay. But she was making things difficult!

        I started to charge at her until I saw a girl come in front of me. She looked about my age and had a dusty blonde colored hair. She put it up in pigtails and wore a black coat that was long. She had a yellow vest and skirt under that. "Move! I need to take care of her now!" I told the girl in front of me. She turned slightly, and I saw that she had green eyes. She also had a scythe except something was telling me that, that scythe was a good one. Unlike Crazy Karina over there.

        "It's okay, little boy. You can go home now. I'll take care of her," the girl said. She probably didn't know who I was and what I was capable of. But I was interested in how she was going to fight Lucy so I just watched her. But then I realized that she had a faint smell of the black blood on her. Could she have the same disease that Lucy has right now?

        "Lucy, be careful. This is Maka Albarn. She's the one who destroyed my-" Karina started to whisper but quickly stopped at that last word. "I mean, the Kishin."

        "I still have no idea what you're talking about. And if she becomes a problem I'll just use the Urano Metria on her," Lucy whispered back with a smirk.

        "So you are the other black blood? You know, I've only met one other black blood. His name is Crona. Ever heard of him? No? Well then, what about me? Have you heard of Maka Albarn, the black blood weapon meister? Well, now you have," she told to Lucy with a rush. "Soul, this girl. Her soul wavelength is huge. And the weird thing is, when I try to look at the soul's personality all it shows is a broken heart... That's probably what triggered the black blood," the girl named Maka, said to her scythe. Is her scythe a person too?

        "Got it. Should we try soul resonance?" the scythe replied back! On the blade of the scythe was a boy with white hair like Mira's, white pointy teeth, and blood red eyes. I think that Maka said his name was... Soul?

        "Right. Ready?" She asked Soul. He nodded his head.

        "Lets go, Soul Resonance!" They both said at the same time and a bunch of air started forming around them. Wind magic? No... I don't feel any magic coming from them, and it isn't similar to Wendy's power... Just... Who are these people? I thought.

        Lucy started to catch on to what they were doing and started to charge but it was too late. "The legendary super-skill of the Scythe Meister: Witch Hunter!" she yelled and the blade of the scythe grew longer and she swung at Lucy. In a blink of an eye Lucy was out, cold. The weird thing was, I couldn't smell the scent of the blood on her anymore. I ran towards her and picked her up. They saw me and came towards me. I quickly moved back.