Chapter Fifteen- Knights and Nightmares

{Nicole's POV}

I was dragged into the first room I was ever in. This time there was a chair instead of a table, Sam pulled me over to the chair and strapped me down. He wrapped an old piece of cloth around my mouth to gag me.

It wasn't long before the torture started again, he cut into my arms and carved random symbols. If I screamed against the gag he slapped me or even punched me. He moved the knife up to my face and cut my cheek, tears ran into the wound and mixed into the blood that ran down my face.

This whole thing went on for what felt like hours, my head slouched from exhaustion. I took deep breaths and held them in for a longer time. I closed my eyes as I tried to ready myself for more pain.

There wasn't any pain but instead a loud crashing noise and the sound of a body hitting a wall. My eyes shot open and I frantically looked around at what happened.

I saw things moved around and Sam at the bottom of the wall. There was a loud groan as he tried to get up, when he tried to stable his balance his body rose up against the wall.

My eyes looked around until they landed on the man hidden in the shadows. When he stepped into the light, there was the sense of dread and happiness. His arm was out stretched and raised slightly, his gaze was set on Sam as he slowly squeezed his hand to suffocate Sam.

Sam made a choking noise and his eyes were slowly rolling to the back of his skull. The whites of his eyes showed once more before he closed his eyes and dropped to the ground. I turned my attention back to the only person in the room. They came over to me and removed the gag.

"So you're the knight in shining armor, huh?" My mouth was dry as I spoke, and scoffing hurt my throat.

He smirked slightly, "I couldn't let the princess suffer anymore."

You're already too late for that. The inner thought echoed in my mind.

My eyelids were heavy and my head was starting to become too much to hold up.

"I'll be right back, don't pass out on me too quickly." He winked before exiting the room.

The only noise I heard was the ringing in my ears, I was slowly losing consciousness and I wanted to pass out so badly. Hell why was I staying up anyway. I shut my eyes and my head fell forward as I began to lose consciousness.

I felt my other unwounded cheek being gently smacked and a distant voice calling out to me. My eyes groggily opened and I looked up with blurry vision to blue eyes.

"Cas?" I said blinking slowly, my head was pounding and black dots filled my vision.

"Guess again. I left for five minutes and you can't even remember?" There was a sarcastic tone in his voice but for a second he sounded hurt.

"Any way Nicole, I'm going to put you back into your body okay?" He said, I noticed a body slung over his shoulder with familiar dirty blonde hair flowing from the scalp of the head.

"What?!" I immediately fully woke up and pressed against the bindings. He smirked down at me before darkness washed over me and I passed out.

~*~*~

"Sometimes I really don't understand why you humans think of me so badly." Lucifer ranted to me, pacing around the bedroom. My head was leaned up against the headboard and my legs were crossed as I watched him pace.

"I loved God too much, and my punishment was to be cast down. Father, my brothers and sisters, they created a monster." I could he was getting slightly angry dwelling on his past, he was using more hand motions and pacing faster.

"I'm a monster." Lucifer stopped pacing and looked directly at me. He was taking deep breaths, we held eye contact for a solid 30 seconds before he paced again.

I let out a small sigh and got off the bed. "Everyone's done something that seemed right but in the end it never really helped."

Lucifer was broken, hell, completely shattered beyond repair. But those pieces that were broken by everyone, he picked them up and smashed them more.

He turned to look at me, there was a small amount of sympathy in his eyes as he ran his hand through his hair.

There was a loud crash that came from downstairs that caused me to gasp. I turned to look at the closed bedroom door then back at Lucifer, except he was gone.

I gulped as I heard loud footsteps coming upstairs, the door flew open and in stepped the youngest Winchester.

After Dean killed Avery, I knew it had to be done because she was bit. Of course I was upset with them because she was my best friend, and I became a little careful around the Winchesters but after Lucifer kidnapped me the second time they were the only hope I had.

Sam came over to me, and cupped my face with his hands. He stared at me before leaning down to whisper in my ear, "Why hasn't he killed you yet? Why not make the job easier for him."

The violent movement of his hands snapped my neck and I fell limp to the ground. Sam began to make himself fake cry and he called out for Dean. Dean rushed came rushing in and saw Sam standing over me. Dean approached us and placed a hand of Sam's shoulder before they both left the house and Baby's motor faded as they drove away.

How I was still watching this I wasn't sure, but Lucifer soon appeared again and held my body bridal style. He then disappeared once more taking my body with him.

~*~*~

I woke up drenched in a cold sweat and gasping for air. I felt dehydrated and I needed water badly. My first move was to stand up and when I did my legs buckled underneath me and I collapsed to the ground.

Light filled the room as a door opened and a figure rushed in, I was gasping and blinded from the sudden light rush but I clearly heard a word spoken.

"Bollocks." The voice said sitting my body upright, I heard the sound of plastic being squeezed and felt the ring of a bottle press my lips.

I opened my mouth and liquid poured into my mouth, I reached out and grabbed the bottle and continued to drink the whole bottle dry.

I threw the bottle and gasped still out of breath, all of a sudden my stomach felt knotted and the urge to puke was overwhelming. The figure knew what was about to happen and the sound of fingers snapping was the only thing I heard before I was in a bathroom.

I lifted the toilet lid before I began to regurgitate the water I swallowed, when I threw up all of the contents in my body I flushed the toilet. My body slouched against the wall next to the toilet as I took more deep breaths and closed my eyes.

All these feelings are new, I haven't experienced this in a while.

The bathroom door opened and in stepped the King, I was still panting as I tried to speak.

"Am I alive?" I panted still feeling overwhelmed.

"Well you don't look dead to me." Crowley remarked sarcastically.

"Fuck off." I chuckled slightly and closed my eyes again, I heard Crowley breath out a laugh too before he left the bathroom.

I'm back, baby! Did you catch those 11x10 references? So we got to see the memory Lucifer morphed into Nicole's mind, which happened to be her death. Sorry I feel bad for making Lucifer seem like he wasn't the bad guy lol, I had to go with my own thing even if it didn't make sense.