Chapter Eighteen- Warming Up (Pt. 2)

(This will be 2 months after Nicole returned.)

{Nicole's POV}

"Dean!" I shouted from the kitchen, my hand was holding a half empty beer bottle.

"Yeah?" Dean's voice echoed from the bunker, the sounds of footsteps approached the kitchen and near the open frame.

My body was pressed against the wall while I hid, Avery was sitting at the table trying not to look at me and blow my cover.

"What did you want, Nicole?" Dean's gruff voice said coming into the kitchen. I jumped out holding my free hand and full hand up while yelling, "Boo!"

Dean let out a startled yell, Avery tried to take a swig of her liquor but ended up spitting most of it out from laughter. My body shook with laughter while I tried to mimic Dean's yell.

"You women are crazy..." Dean shook his head and chuckled, "Did you need anything or did you just want to scare me?"

"Yeah, we're bored. Can we go see a movie or something?" I asked with my cheeks stinging.

Dean shrugged and thought over it. "Do you want me to grab Sam?" Dean offered pointing his thumb over his shoulder.

I hesitated, Avery had helped me to deal with Dean, and I became more comfortable around him. Sam, however, there was that undeniable fear of being left alone with him. I could stand close to him but he made my heart speed up and definitely not in a good way.

"Sure." I breathed out, Dean gave a look of sympathy before going to retrieve his brother. I shot Avery a glance while she was wiping her eyes.

Avery rose up from her chair and we walked out of the kitchen together, I let her lead because the hallway couldn't comfortably hold us side by side. We reached the main room and saw Dean waiting with Sam. I took a deep breath and followed the brothers out the door, Avery trailed behind me and Sam led the way. There was loud thudding while we all marched up the stairs and out the door, Dean holding it open while we exited.

I scooted into the backseat of Baby with Avery, whom was sitting behind Sam's seat, while I got comfortable behind Dean's. Avery put her hand on my knee to reassure me, but how she placed her hand tickled and on reflex I kicked Dean's seat.

"Hey!" Dean said looking through the rear-view mirror, "Don't go beating up my Baby."

I smiled sheepishly and let out a nervous chuckle, Avery was having a hardy laugh which became contagious. The sound of us laughing was covered with the engine roaring to life and ceasing our laughs. My gaze was focused out the window while I watched surrounding cars pass by and enjoy nature. The sun was fairly close to the horizon, so when we saw our movie it would be dusk.

My eyes wandered to Sam. I caught a glimpse of him looking at me before he looked straight ahead while clearing his throat.

Hm.

~*~*~

My body shook while I giggled trying to keep the popcorn from spilling along with everything else. Dean had slipped a bag of liquorice through my arm while chuckling thinking it was funny to watch me boa constrict our snacks. Avery luckily took the drinks while I carried the two buckets of popcorn and just about everything else.

We walked to our movie and Sam nicely held the door for me to walk through, with Avery behind me. I thanked him quietly and moved to find us seats. Movie trailers showed for a while before our movie started, we had settled on a horror movie much to Avery's dismay.

Our seats were located in the middle of the theater, with Sam being the closest to the aisle, Dean next to him, then Avery, and then myself. Avery and I shared one popcorn and Dean and Sam shared another, occasionally Dean would hand me the bag of liquorice.

Half the way through the movie I needed to use the bathroom and had to climb over Dean and Avery. When I was about to step over Sam, a loud scream from the speaker scared me and I fell on top of him. Even in the dark theater my cheeks were a bright red while I apologized dearly to him before rushing to the bathroom.

I ran into a stall and did my thing. I flushed and walked out of the stall, turning on the faucet and soaping my hands and rubbed them together to wash them. I grabbed the paper towels and wiped my hands, I crumpled the paper and tossed it from where I stood to the trash.

I looked into the mirror and just about screamed.  "Fucking hell!" I yelled while grabbing my chest feeling my pounding heart.

"I didn't know we were that far along already." Lucifer smirked while leaning against the divider that connected the stalls.

"You scared the shit out of me, Lucifer!" I yelled at him gasping slightly. "Why the hell are you even in here?" I asked regaining my breath, turning to face him with a glare.

His right hand pushed open the stall next to him and a body with an angel blade stuck in it was sitting on the toilet. The woman's wings were spread out on the stall walls while her eyes were still opened and blood ran down her mouth.

I put a hand over my mouth and ran into a free stall releasing bile into the toilet. The vomit was a gross red and white color from the popcorn and candies. My breathing was fast while my head hung in the toilet, I thought about the angel and my stomach clenched and forced the digested food up.

"Sheesh, you humans have such weak stomachs..." I heard Lucifer's voice behind me.

I spat into the toilet and wiped my mouth with my hand, "I just don't have a high threshold right now. Catch me on a better day."

My hand pulled the lever on the toilet and the bile was flushed away. Lucifer stepped out of the way as I made way to the sink to wash my hands again.

"What did you want any way, Lucifer?" I asked wiping my hands dry.

He shrugged, "I just wanted to drop by, I don't really need anything from you."

My brows furrowed as I threw away the used towel, "Then who do you need something from?"

He smirked, "You'll find out in due time."

Before I could reply he was gone, forcing me to exit the bathroom and get away from the dead angel. I ran back to our section and up to our seats.

For the rest of the movie nothing had an effect on me, the jumpscares didn't terrify me, the dialogue was pointless, and the screams sounded so overused. My train of thought was only focused on one thing:

When will be the time?