Chapter Twenty One- Final

(Can we get Carry on wayward son to start playing? Lmao. This chapter is dedicated to MousePillz and every supportive reader, ily all)

{Nicole's POV}

My breathing was rapid as I shot up in drenched clothing. Sweat formed at my forehead and my heart rate quickened, I looked into the eyes of a monster.

He stood in front of me, everything became so vaguely clear.

"You fucking monster." I said through gritted teeth, a loud chuckle escaped his lips. "You...bastard. You LYING FUCKING BASTARD."

"Everything can be quite deceiving, I must say." Lucifer's voice was slick. "Every great story must have their big finale."

"Oh for fucks sake, you maggot." I spat, jumping up at Lucifer.

We collided and fell to the floor, landing with a thud. I grabbed a fistful of Lucifer's green, bloodstained shirt, and slammed his head against the dirty motel floor. I brought my fist down to his face and punched him.

He quickly pushed me off and I was roughly thrown against the wall. Lucifer cracked his neck and rubbed his cheek whilst smiling.

"Naughty girl." He taunted, delivering a harsh blow to my temple. The loud pounding in my skull made me want to pass out. Was this blood I tasted?

I attempted to kick him away but with no avail. Lucifer wrapped his hand around my throat and tightened his grip. I choked while clawing at his arm.

"Are you getting déjà vu, Nicole? This sweet rendezvous as our first and last dance?" Lucifer whispered into my ear.

"Fuck...you." I weakly said, making Lucifer chuckle at me.

The last thing I heard was the sound of my nose breaking and my head being slammed into the wall.

~*~*~

{Avery's POV}

My eyes fluttered open when I heard loud shuffling noises in the room. I sat up, and quickly looked around. Nicole was so where to be found. My eyes wandered to the nightstand to see it was almost noon. Sam was sitting on the bed, face in his hands, while Dean kicked over objects.

"Dean... is that, blood?" I pointed to a spot on the floor.

"That son of a bitch!" He fumed, "Lucifer must have taken her when we were sleeping."

"What if she left willingly with him?" Sam spoke up. I was taken aback, what kind of assumption was that?

I shook my head, "Are you serious, Sam? You think that dent in the wall means Nicole didn't put up a fight at all?"

Dean's face was hard. His jaw was clenched as he avoided eye contact. "Y'know Avery, Hell changes people."

"You think I didn't notice that?!" I barked back at him, harsher than I meant it to be. "It doesn't matter how much she was scared of us, Nicole would never go with Lucifer willingly."

Annoyed, I finally stood up and started collecting my gun and an archangel blade. I tucked both weapons away and walked out to Baby; not being able to stay in that motel room for another second.

~~

I sat in the back, staring out the window, refusing to speak. Sam shuffled into the passenger's seat while Dean climbed into the driver's side. No one was in the mood to eat, but we drove to a local diner.