The second day...

Just wanted to start this off by saying this WHOLE story is being dedicated to the person who have me some inspiration with their story, LauMaoge007 :) I've been wanting to write something out of my normal comfort zone, and reading My Hunk Father gave me that push that I needed to step away from comfortable and go to a world I've never explored!! Thank you!!
----------------------------------------------

Thatcher's POV:

It was a weird day yesterday. My dad basically accepted that I was in love with an older man without even a hint of being angry at me. Then, as soon as I woke up, I realized I had a notification from someone I've never talked to before.

Smasher: hey, just messaging you because I was kinda lonely and needed someone's opinion that wasn't a girl.
LadyKiller95: no problem man. Even though I don't know you, I'm more than willing to provide some assistance.

It was a while later, when I received a reply from smasher. Whoever he was...

Smasher: well, my friend is trying to convince me to tell this GUY that I love him, but I'm really nervous because he's in love with some other man :(
LadyKiller95: just tell him man, even if he's in love with someone else. Are him and this person together?
Smasher: I don't think so.
LadyKiller95: then go for it!! What's the actual deal man? Something more than another guy standing in the way.
Smasher: well, he's my adopted son...I don't know how to tell him that, let alone I love him...

I stare at my phone for a while. Was this guy serious? His adopted son was the guy he was in love with? So what?!? You aren't related in anyway!! Plus, telling him he's adopted should be pretty easy too, especially since you want a romantic relationship with him.

LadyKiller95: sorry it took so long to respond. Had to do some homework otherwise my dad would kill me lol. First, start by telling him he's adopted, then slowly work into a romantic relationship with him. Give him time to get used to both ideas, instead of making him run off. Hey, gotta go man. Shit ton of homework. Talk tomorrow if you have a new development?
Smasher: alright. Bye...

As soon as I logged off, my dad yelled at me to come downstairs. I walked away from my half finished math homework to come face to face with my dad. Who was looking at me like he was going to throw up.

"Son, there is something I need to tell you. Best if you sit down."

I walked to the couch and sat down, waiting for him to tell me what was going on. Was he getting remarried?

"When I met your mother almost 20 years ago, she was in a very bad place. She was abused by her ex, and turns out she was pregnant when we met. I fell in love with her, and a few months later, we got married. Shortly after that, you were born and I adopted you..."

I stared at him, completely stunned. I had just told smasher to tell his adopted son... Holy... Shit... My dad was smasher!!

"Your smasher aren't you?" I barely whispered it, and I'm pretty sure he had to strain to hear me.

"Yes. I've been meaning to tell you that you're adopted, but when I started having feelings for you, romantic feelings, I knew it was time to tell you. I just needed the motivation from you to get me to admit it... I'm sorry son, you probably hate me now and are most likely disgusted too. I pulled the late shift at work to give you some space to think." He was walking towards the door. "I'm sorry I'm such a horrible father..."

Then he was gone. My dad had admitted, inadvertently, that he was in love with me this morning, then told me I was adopted and he really does love me just now. WTF!?! My dad is...in love with me?!?

I was wrapping my head over everything that's happened the past couple days, and I'm pretty sure... I might have romantic feelings towards the man who has been my father for the last 19 years...

I'm so FUCKED!!

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter :) really appreciate comments, might work on either a sequel, or just another story like this if the feedback is positive :) for those of you that were reading my septiplier fanfic, I'm going back to work on it so my hiatus is officially over!!

And as always,
Love y'all!!
SquishyVampire