Asking my son to...

Thatcher and I have been dating for the last year, and I'm falling more in love with the little minx every day. Today marks the one year anniversary of the day we told each other how we felt, and I want to do something special for him. I never gave him roses or took him on a romantic date, but tonight is going to be very special for the both of us. I'm going to do something I should have done when he graduated and turned 18.

I've decided I'll take him to this nice french restaurant that came to town a few months ago, seeing as he's been begging me to take him. Maybe have some flowers waiting on the table for when we get there, and have a full three course meal. After dinner, bring him home to rose petals all over the house and some LED scented candles so we don't run the risk of burning down the house. Yeah, sounds like a plan to me.

Thatcher and Jacob at dinner I'm absolutely sweating bullets knowing what I spent the day doing while he was at school. Thatcher made the decision to go to college and I couldn't be any more prouder of him. Oh yeah, I spent the day at a jewelers picking out the perfect thing to end the night with, knowing that I'm wanting to make this a permanent situation with us, and not just dating for the rest of our lives. He's looking at me with those sweet eyes and dessert just arrived. A molten chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce. Delicious! But I'm thinking that he'll taste better than this cake.

Arriving home, I gently lead him to the door, telling him to close his eyes and trust me. Opening the door and guiding him into the living room, I tell him to open his eyes and he gasps, telling me it's beautiful. I kiss him, taking my time enjoying the taste and sensation. We kiss for a few minutes before needing air, and I decided that now is the perfect time to make a fool out of myself.

Kneeling down, I pull the sleek black box from my pocket, hearing another gasp leave his gorgeous lips. I'm really going to do this. After a year of dating, I'm finally getting the balls to do this...

"Thatcher...I've loved you since day one, but now I can show you my love in a different way, a way we both deserve. I never want to lose you to anyone, not now, not ever. So, Thatcher Kelley, will you do the honour of making an honest man out of me and becoming my husband?"

Big Surprise everyone?? Should I keep going or finish after the wedding? Think this deserves a sequel? Let me know what you thought and what should happen with Thatcher and Jacob Kelley! And a very Happy Belated Birthday to vampireyaoiloverfl!! Hope you enjoy your update little sister :)