!!!!YES!!!!

He...Did he...He really did...He just asked me to marry him!! Holy shit!!

The ring is perfect. Black titanium with one diamond in the center, with the words 'Forever Yours, Jacob' on the inside. I'm so speechless I just stare at the ring for a few minutes, not being able to process the situation that has been presented to me.

My mind finally registers that he's still waiting for me to answer, and by now I already know what I'm going to say.

"YES!! ABSOLUTELY YES!!"

He stands up immediately, placing the ring on my finger, and kissing the life out of me. I'm going to marry the man who, on paper is my father, but by birth isn't. Thank the gods for gracing me with the one person in this world that I can truly love and spend the rest of my life with.

We start thinking about when to have the wedding and decide that a year from this day would be perfect. He said everything else was up to me, however I wanted the wedding was how it would be. I could have whatever theme, food, decorations and cake I wanted and he wouldn't object to anything. He just wanted to make me happy, and to make my dreams come true.

Getting married has always been a dream of mine, and getting married to him makes that dream complete. Everything I have ever need, is sitting right in front of me. But something still feels incomplete. But what?

"Jacob?"

"Yes, love?"

"How would you feel about adopting a child?"

"A child?"

"Yes."

"..."