One: Meeting Him

Slenderman

You and (Guy/Girl BFF name) were walking past the woods when he/she camly said, "Hey (Y/N) you should definitely go inside the woods."

You looked at him/her and scoffed "why should I?"

"Slenderman is hunting today and I know-"

You cut him/her off, "Creepypastas aren't real (Guy/Girl BFF name)." You said sure of your answer.

"Then go." He/She said provoking you.

You started walking inside when he/she yelled,"IF YOU'RE NOT BACK IN AN HOUR I'LL CALL THE COPS!"

You rolled your eyes and continued walking forward. You weren't even half way in the woods when you started hearing static and fuzziness like a television.

You covered your ears and decided to turn back when a tall 7ft man stood in your way in a black suite. You looked all the way up and he had no features just creases on where his eyes, cheeks, and lips were suppose to be and a slight bump that indicated his nose.

"You're real.." You said faintly.

"(Y/N) what are you doing here?" He said softly.

You were shocked that he knew your name, "My friend dared me to come inside here."

He exhaled heavily, "You have too go , right now."

You nodded and he picked you up and carried you a couple of feet away from the exit of the woods.

You walked out and your friend smiled, "So do you see him!?" You looked in your palms and saw a piece of paper that said, 

I'll see you again
-Slenderman

You smiled as you ignored your friends bickering.

Jeff The Killer

You just got out of school and decided to make a (Y/N)  homemade pizza which was basically the best pizza ever topped with your favorite kinds of meats fruits and veggies.

After it was done you took it out and placed it on the counter and then turned to your refrigerator and took out an (Favorite juice or soda) and saw a black long haired boy with a white jacket and black pants eating your pizza.

You reach for the pan sitting next to the fridge and hit him on the back, "That's my pizza!"

He groaned, "Ow!" You kept hitting him with the pan and he started making his way towards the window, "(Y/N) ow you're really ow fun ow!" He jumped out the window and you closed it and turned back around.
Then heard it open again, "I'll see you again!" His raspy voice said.

You got a good look at him and saw that he was the famous Jeff The Killer. You stood in shock and then he smiled and said, "Ok bye."

Eyeless Jack

You walked towards your room and flopped on your bed from having an exhausting day. You look at your (favorite color) iPhone and had a text from (Guy/Girl BestFriend) she/he said "hey (y/n) there's another killing."

You ignored the text and took a quick shower.

When you got out you put a towel around your body and headed towards your room. When you slightly opened the door you heard your window crash down and the intruder let out a heavily breath and said softly. "Shit."

You went quickly to the bathroom and got your hair dryer because it was the heaviest thing in there.

You slowly walked back to your room and saw the guy looking around, you sprung the door open and ran to him holding your towel and hit him with the hair dryer.

"What the hell?" He yelled.

"Get out of my house!" You screamed.

After multiple hits from your mighty hair dryer he finally managed to get your arms and pushed you against the wall causing your towel to fall on the floor. He looked down and laughed, "Nice body."

You screamed, "PERV!!!" and kicked him in his personal parts. He groaned and you kept hitting him and punching him, "Get out!!"

He made his way towards your window and left. You closed it and went to your dresser to put your under garments on and when you were about to put your bra on he came back in, "Hey (Y/N) I'll be back and hey killer body." You saw his blue mask dripping black goo.

"Get out!!!" You screamed when he left and then you thought he looks like that eyeless jack character who eats kidneys nah, they're fake.

Hoodie

You were walking to your house because (Girl/Guy BFF) decided to leave you alone while he/she went with a random girl/guy. You were pissed and a little buzzed.

While you were in your thoughts a guy came and pushed you over from him running away from something causing you to fall. He had a black mask and a yellow hoodie and black pants.

You slowly tried to get up and felt someone grab you and pick you up. You looked and it was the yellow hoodie guy, he picked up the bag containing pills and he ran off. Out of curiosity you chased after him and saw him in an ally taking pills after pills.

You accidentally stepped on something causing him to look up he walked up to you and you softly said, "Hey..."

He seemed calmed after you talked, "Hey.." He said.

You guys talked about weird things and what seemed like a eternity but only was an hour you had to leave, "I'm sorry - I have to go I'll be back tomorrow." You said walking off.
He grabbed your arm with a firm grip

"Promise me.." He said softly.

You grabbed his hand "I promised." You said putting his hand on your heart. "bye bye hoodie."

He seemed at ease with your answer and let you go.

Ticci Toby

You were very cautious about your surroundings and never really went inside woods but you've been having a shitty day that you didn't care. You walked in the woods and eventually got lost after just a couple steps inside.

You turned around so you could retrace your steps when suddenly you saw a man with big goggles on and something that looked sharp toothed smile covering the lower part of his face. He was twitching which by human instinct you asked, "Hey..Are you okay?"

He turned around and what scared you the most was the axe he was holding in his hand. "Hey pretty girl."
You slightly blushed and said, "Thank you."

"What are you doing in the woods?" He asked

"I came to cool off and I got lost." You said shly.

He noticed this weird affection you were giving him and laughed a bit, "Come on." He slowly grabbed your hand and you followed him as he lead you back to the outside, "Come back some time please.." And then he ran off before you could blink.

You smiled to yourself and said,

"Yeah." Being aware that he was already gone and you cheerfully went home.