Eleven: Sally Is Hurt

SlenderMan

You and Slender went downstairs after he got Eyeless Jack and everyone else met up with you guys. When you arrived Slender pulled you to his side next to Sally.

"What happened Sally?" he asked.

"Someone.." she stuttered as she began to cry. "Someone touched me again..." she sobbed.

You all gasped and then people became angry, Jeff shouted out FUCK and left with his girlfriend,

Eyeless Jack said, "I'm killing that fucker!" as he left grabbing his girlfriends hand.

Hoodie just walked off with his girlfriend asking, "Hoodie baby what are you going to do?"

Ticci Toby told Slender, "This is the kill we've been waiting for and wanting we need to all kill this son of a bitch."

You looked at slender and said, "Slendy...?"

Slenders faceless face looked at you and then back at Toby, "Okay..." as he nodded.

Toby nodded and said, "Let's go."

Slender got up with Toby and was about to leave when you yelled, "Slender!" he turned around and you stood there, "What are you doing? You shouldn't kill him"

"I need to kill this guy and besides I am a killer it's what I do this guys deserves it." he said leaving as you stood there in shock due to the fact your boyfriend left you there.

Jeff The Killer

Everyone was downstairs and you were just about to ask Jeff what happened when you heard Sally say, "Someone touched me again..."

You looked at Jeff and he became in rage and screamed out, "FUCK!" he grabbed you and started to storm off and you followed him to his room.

You sat on the bed and watched him as he looked for his biggest knife and you innocently said, "Jeffy...Baby..."

He turned around and looked at you, "Yes?"

"You don't have to ki-" he cut you off from your sentence and screamed, "HE TOUCHED SALLY THAT FUCKER HAS TO PAY!"

You jumped slightly from him yelling at you and said, "I just think you shouldn't kill..."

He got his knife and walked towards you as you grew scared but stayed calmed, "I am a killer it's what I do you cannot change me, you got it?"

He left the room as you stayed there in shock from what your boyfriend had just said and began to tear up but quickly recovered and went home.

Eyeless Jack

You and Eyeless Jack had just found out the news and Jack immediately said, " I'm killing that fucker!" as he grabbed your hand and dragged you to his bedroom.

As Jack prepared himself he said to himself, "I can't wait to fucking pull his kidneys out of him and eat them in front of his pathetic ass."

"Jack...Sweetie please calm do-" he cut your sentence off and screamed, "NO HE WILL PAY FOR TOUCHING HER!"

You jumped from being scared and began to tear up and he kept looking for his knife, "Where the hell did you put my knife?" he demanded.

You softly said, "Last time I saw it was in the dresser." you tried your hardest not to cry. "Do you know who did it?" your shaky voice asked.

"She will tell us or Slender is going with us he knows he reads fucking minds." he scrolled.

You felt sad at the fact that your boyfriend was being so mean and harsh to you especially since he's such a sweetheart. Than again you knew the day would come when he would yell at you but you didn't expect it today.

"Jack you haven't killed in a while why don't you sit this one out...?" you asked regretting what you just said.

"I am a killer (Y/N) deal with it!" he yelled as he left out the room as he turned off the lights and left you sitting on the bed alone in the dark. You knew he was gone and started to cry uncontrollably.

Hoodie

You and Hoodie just heard the news and Hoodie just breathed in and heavily breathed out as he grabbed your hand and took you to the room. You asked on the way, "Hoodie baby what are you going to do?"

When you guys finally arrived at the room he sat you on the bed and completely ignored your question as he left out the room and came back in with Masky. You again yelled, "Hoodie?!"

He turned around and yelled, "What (Y/N)!?"

You seemed slightly scared and said, "Don't yell at me! I asked you a damn question."

"I'm going to go kill that idiot." he said motioning Masky to leave the room for a bit.

"Why? You don't know who it is or why he did it. For all you know Sally was going to kill him and he accidentally touched her. YOU DON'T KNOW THE WHOLE STORY!" you yelled.

"Do you know how stupid you sound?" he scrolled. "It doesn't matter what the reason is he touched her and he needs to be punished." he was about to walk off.

"Brain don't call me stupid. I am just saying you shouldn't go around killing people." you said with anger.

He turned around and said, "I'm a killer whether you like it or not." then left after and shut the lights off and closed the door. You stood there for a minute and processed everything and couldn't believe what just happened.

Ticci Toby

Toby and you had found out the news and you heard Jeff, Jack, and Hoodie storm away with their girlfriends and was hoping Toby wouldn't do the same.

Instead Toby went to Slender and had a conversation. and you heard Slender and his girlfriend arguing. Afterwards you Toby and Slender were walking away and you saw Slenders girlfriend who seemed really sad.

"I'm going to go get my hatchets." he said as he grabbed your hand and went upstairs.

When you were walking you heard yelling from Jeffs room and saw Jeff storm out, Jack did the same and so did Hoodie. You arrived at the room and looked at Toby as he twitched as he looked for his hatches, "Toby...You shouldn't kill right now.." you said softly

"I have too." he said calmly.

He kept looking for his hatchets and a few seconds later you said, "Please Toby...I love you but I don't want you to kill right now.."

"(Y/N) don't you understand I'm a killer! it's what I do they're the reason why I'm here so I have to do this for Sally!" he yelled.

That's the one thing you didn't want to happen and it did. You felt sad afterwards because you heard SlenderMans and his girlfriend fighting, Jeff and his girlfriend fighting, Jack and his girlfriend fighting, Hoodie and his girlfriend fighting and now you and Toby fighting.

Whoever touched Sally is going to get a gruesome killing because all these killers are pissed not only from Sally but now their girlfriends and the fact that they haven't killed.

"Toby I understand that and I'm not going to judge you but-" he cut your sentence off.

"But what (Y/N)? I'm going to kill that idiot tonight and you can't stop me!" he screamed as he twitched slightly.

He left the room and you stood their shock and felt hot tears roll down your cheeks from your eyes. You felt bad for causing a fight between you guys.