Ten:Someone Catches You Doing Things

Slenderman

Slender and you were making out on his bed. He was in his human form and things were getting pretty intense. He started to tug on your pants to try to unbutton them.

After a while you were in your underwear and Slender was in his. You rubbed your hand over his friend and felt ready to let Slender take your virginity.

When suddenly the door swung open and Bloody Painter was coming in, "Hey Slend so I was- Oh my..." he begin to say as he saw a naked Slender Man and you in your under garments.

Slender quickly turned back to his regular form and sent tentacles at Bloody Painter pushing him out and shutting the door. You quickly got up and started getting dressed and Slender did also as he cursed silently to himself.

You sat on the bed facing the door in embarrassment as Slender opened the door and there stood a confused Bloody Painter. Slender growled, "What?"

"Sally got hurt..." he said.

"What?!" you both screamed as you ran downstairs.

Jeff The Killer

You and Jeff were watching Tv at the Proxy Mansion when suddenly he just pounced on you smashing his lips into yours beginning a hot make out session.

Jeff immediately took off his shirt and started to take yours off. You unbuttoned your pants and Jeff ripped them off leaving you in your under garments.

Jeff was just about to pull his friend out and playfully said, "Now can you suck it?"

You laughed and teasingly said, "Maybe."

He laughed and tongue kissed you when Laughing Jack came barging in causing you and Jeff to scream, "GET OUT!"

Laughing Jack made a sinister laugh and closed the door. Afterwards you and Jeff got dressed and Jeff opened the door, "What the fuck do you want?" he scrolled.

"Sally..." he said looking at Jeff dead in the eye.

"Who?" you asked.

Jeff's eyes widen and said, "Come on (Y/N)"

You didn't know who Sally was but it seemed important to Jeff and the others because when you arrived everyone was concerned.

Eyeless Jack

You and Jack were at the Proxy mansion in his bedroom having a intense make-out session.

Jack pulled your shorts as you took off his shirt. While you began kissing again you started to unbutton his pants. He started to kiss around your breast hitting your certain spots sending your body in awe.

Suddenly a tall man came in who was the famous Slender Man, "Get dressed now Jack." he turned you and his creases in his face that indicated his features formed into a smile, "Sorry (Y/N)" and quickly got out.

You both got dressed and in embarrassment went to the door where Slender Man was standing and said, "Sally is hurt." he said sadly.

You in confusion asked, "What happened?"

Jack stood in shock and Slender Man ignored your question as you guys went downstairs in the living room where sadness filled the room.

Hoodie

You and Hoodie were laying down when suddenly you jumped on top of him and started to make out with him. He was shocked for a minute but relaxed and wrapped his arms around you pulling you closer to him.

You both began to remove one another's clothes carelessly throwing them around the room. You both were completely naked and you both were ready to take each other's virginity.

He hovered over you to kiss you and was about to put his friend in you when Sonic exe. came running in., "Hoodie... What the hell..." he said and then embarrassingly walked out.

You guys both got up quickly and started to get dressed and you heard Brain complaining on how he never gets alone time that someone always messes it up.

When you finished Brain walked to the door and said in annoyance, "What Sonic?"

He quietly said, "Sally is hurt..."

Your head shot up when you heard that. You didn't know much about Sally but you knew she was a kid and important to everyone here.

Hoodie came back to you and grabbed your hand and walked to the living room as you followed him hand and hand. When you arrived at the living room you saw everyone there as if it was a meeting.

Ticci Toby

You and Toby were having a make out session in the Proxy mansion. You guys started to remove one another's clothes tossing them aside next to the bed leaving you guys naked.

You and Toby were ready and you didn't mind the twitching. Toby twitched as he gave you careless kisses everywhere making your body tense up with every kiss.

He put his friend between your lady part rubbing it on you before he let it in. He had just put the tip in when suddenly BEN Drowned came in, "Toby we...Oh...I'm..Sorry...." he stuttered.

"GET OUT!" he screamed taking his friend out of you and jumping off the bed grabbing his hatchet and pushing BEN out the door closing it.

You got up and started to get dressed with Toby as he said, "I'm sorry (Y/N)" he said sadly.

"No babe it's okay." you said laughing a bit.

Afterwards Toby opened the door and you were by his side and he asked harshly, "What do you want?" he said twitching slightly.

"Sally is hurt Toby!" he said to him.

You gasped in shock as Toby stood in shock also you knew who Sally was and loved to talk to her at times when you would wait for Toby on occasions.

Toby and you followed BEN to the living room to see all of the CreepyPastas in there as if they were having a meeting. You knew if they were all here something bad must have happened to Sally.