Four: The Sleepover

Slenderman

You and slender walked to the proxy mansion, "Are you sure you asked your mother , (Y/N)"

You slightly laughed, "Yes" you said for the millionth time.

"I'm just making sure because I have that reputation." He said opening the door for you.

You walked in and said, "Is everyone here?"

"Jeff, Hoodie and Eyeless Jack are gone with their girls." He said as he started walking up stairs. You guys went up to Slenders room and you jumped on his bed and giggled, "I see you're making yourself at home, (Y/N)"

He put your bag on the bed, "Slender this bed seems a little small-" as you said that he turned into his human form.

His faceless features were now replaced with brown eyes and a cute little button nose, his lips were medium size and a light pink and pale white skin. He had black short hair.

"Oh slender you look hot!" You said laughing.

He madly blushed, "Is the famous Slender Man blushing?" You said as you looked at him.

"(Y/N), please change so we can go to sleep." He said changing the subject.

You changed into some Nike (Favorite Color) short shorts and a black muscle shirt and you left your (Favorite Color) socks on. You jumped on the bed and snuggled up next to Slender feeling his arm wrap around you.

"Slender..." You said quietly.

"Yes (Y/N)?"

"Are we together?" You asked kind of embarrassed.

"Of course." He said holding your hand.

"Yay." You said sleeply.

He slightly laughed, "Goodnight (Y/N)." He said kissing your head.

"Goodnight Slender." You said in a sleepy voice.

Jeff The Killer

You got (Favorite snacks) out of the fridge for you and Jeff. It's the first time he stays over and you're excited.

You placed them on the table in the center of the living room and sat down putting on (Favorite TV Show) when the window opened.

You knew it was Jeff because he's the only one that doesn't know how to knock on the door like a normal human being. He came in and closed the window and came to sit next to you, "Hey baby." He said getting a gummy bear.

"Hey Jeff." You said smiling as you ate some (Favorite Chips).

He kissed you and said, "Thanks for inviting me I am the life of the party."

You rolled your eyes and said, "We're going to watch (Favorite Scary Movie)." You pressed play on the remote.

"Thank you for not putting some chic flick on." He said putting his arm around you.

You guys watched the movie and you ended up snuggling up to him, "Jeff?"

"What babe?" He said still watching the movie.

"Are we together?" You asked.

"Of course babe." He said kissing you.

You smiled and ended up falling asleep while Jeff was fascinating because he's never seen the movie.

Eyeless Jack

You and Jack were laying down on your bed covers over you guys as you were tangled up with each other, "So all of you guys found someone?" You asked.

"No, only Slendy, Jeff, Hoodie, and Toby." He said rubbing your head.

"Oh, that's great." You said as you sat up and looked at him, "Even Jeff? That's really great."

He sat up a little and nodded, "Yeah, Jeff is the hardest from us basically the most complex." He said as he took off his shirt showing his baby abs.

"I don't know." You said slightly singing the words, "You yelled at me."

"I know and I'm so sorry, (Y/N)." He said in a sad tone.

You laid down, "So very very mean Jack." You said teasing.

He got on top of you and looked at you. As he hovered over you; you smiled and slightly lifted his mask and kissed him.

"You can't see but I'm blushing." He said laying down next to you.

"Are we together Jack?" You asked putting the blanket over you guys.

"Yes (Y/N)." He kissed your cheek.

You smiled to yourself and turned the other way; he wrapped his arms around your stomach and waist. You held his hand the one by your stomach and softly said, "Goodnight Jack."

In a sexy sleepy voice he said, "Night, (Y/N)."

Hoodie

You and Hoodie were laying in your room in the dark talking, "So you're like Masky's partner in crime?" You asked confused.

"Yes." He laughed.

"Cool." You said laughing, "Okay next question."

You guys were playing 21 questions and it was Hoodies turn, "Would you take someone else life?" He asked.

"Depends.." You said softly.

"On?" His vocie deepened.

"Is it for fun or a purpose?" You said sitting up.

"Either one really."

"Then yes I would." You said laying back down.

"Your turn." He said wrapping his arm around you.

"Are we together?" You asked shly.

"Of course (Y/N)!" He said as he quietly screamed.

"Just making sure." You laughed

He yawned and you said, "Goodnight Hoodie." As you kissed him long and carlessly.

Practically out of breath be said, "Goodnight (Y/N)." He said as he being to fall asleep.

Ticci Toby

You were at the Proxy mansion in Toby's room it was pitch dark with a little of moonlight in the room.
You got on top of Toby and he twitched, "Toby the Proxy house is amazing!" You said as you bounced slightly on him.

He held your waist and laughed, "Thanks just don't leave the room."

You asked, "Why? What if I have to pee?" You pouted.

"Wake me up then, everyone in here doesn't know you (Y/N) I wouldn't want you hurt." He said sitting up a little as he twitched a couple times.

"But..But I don't want to wake you up.." You said in a baby voice.

"(Y/N) please.." He said begging.

"Fine." You said crossing your arms.

"Thank you baby.." He said pulling his sharp tooth mask off to kiss you. You pulled away and got off him, "What's wrong?" He asked.

You laid down next to him, "Nothing I want to lay down.." You said.

He laid down also, "Goodnight (Y/N)." He said in a sexy sleepy voice.

"Goodnighy Toby." You said as you kissed his cheek.

"Toby..." You said scared to wake him up.

"Yes baby? Do you need to pee?" He said as he moved to be on his back.

"No," you laughed, "I wanted to know if we are together."

"Yes of course I wouldn't want to be with anyone else."

"I'm glad." You said smiling to yourself and pickimg up his sharp tooth mask to kiss him.

He quickly fell asleep after. You laid your head on his chest feeling his chest rise then it would release and twitch ever so slightly. You heard his heart beat it sounded so peaceful boom boom. Boom boom. Is what you heard when you fell asleep.