Eight: You Catch Him Watching Porn

Slenderman

You were going to surprised Slender, because you had went out of town for a couple of days. You didn't text him all day and you knew he was home.

You walked inside the mansion and saw Sally she smiled, "Hi Slendys girlfriend."

You smiled, "Hey sweetie I'm going to surprise Slender." You said as you walked up the stairs with her.

When you and Sally reached Sender's room you opened the door quickly and said, "Surprise!"

You saw Slender watching porn with his friend hanging out. You quickly covered Sally's eyes and turned you and her around.

Slender quickly got up and slammed the door and embarrassingly said, "Be out in a minute."

Sally giggled and said, "Slendy was being naughty again."

You looked at her and said, "Go play sweetie; me and Slender need to talk." You couldn't believe that he was watching porn in the broad of daylight and especially while everyone was here. You also couldn't believe that Sally has seen this on multiple occasions.

He opened the door to the  room and in shame he motioned you to come in. You obeyed and he closed the door behind him.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N)." He said shamelessly.

"Don't be, I understand you're sexually frustrated and stuff so I don't care if you do that." He looked up and smiled but you held your hand up, "But however you will not being doing that while a bunch of people are here and especially in the broad of daylight honey."

He nodded and said again,"I'm sorry, (Y/N)" you walked too him and gave him a big hug and he kissed you, "Welcome back I missed you." He said softly.

Jeff The Killer

You had just got out of school and you were walking home. When you finally reached to your house you heard moaning from upstairs.

A million thoughts went through your mind but you knew if Jeff was cheating your killing some bitches today.

You angrily and silently walked upstairs and broke the door down and said, "Jeffrey!"

You saw Jeff naked watching porn as his friend was hanging out. You screamed and ran out the door. He quickly yelled before you left, "DON'T CALL ME THAT!"

A few minutes after the commotion he walked to the living room where you were sitting and softly said, "(Y/N)..."

"Ya know I didn't care that you were jacking off but you could've gave me a heads up Jeff." You said looking at him.

"I'm sorry." He said sadly, "I'm just frustrated."

"I know ha I know Jeff." You said as you laughed.

"Suck my dick once in a while." He said joking.

"You have a dick?" You said teasing.

He made a shock face as his jaw dropped, "That's messed up.."

You giggled and kissed him, "Warn me next time Jeff!" You yelled.

He blushed embarrassingly and said, "Ok babe."

Eyeless Jack

You had went to a meeting at work that was suppose to last for an hour but ended ten minutes after.

You walked home since your job wasn't far from your house. When you got there you noticed your bedroom light was on and went inside.

You went  inside and started walking to your room when you hit the hallway you started to hear soft moans that sounded like Jack.

You started to tear up bit quickly stopped because you became angry. You quietly swung up the door and saw Jack jacking off to porn.

You gasped, "Jack!"

He quickly turned around and got up while his friend was just hanging and tried to say something but was lost for words.

You grabbed the door handle and closed the door quickly and went to the dinning room.

That was a side of Jack you weren't planning on seeing till later. You weren't disappointed. Your boyfriend was big and you quickly hot away from your thoughts when Jack came and sat down.

"Hey..(Y/N)." He said softly.

"It's okay I understand, Jack just tell me next time." You said scooting closer to him.

"Ok.." He said shyly and you planted a kiss on his lips and he pulled you closer go him and began a make out session. NO SEX.

Hoodie

You had went to take a shower; Hoodie stayed in your room on your laptop.

After about ten to fifteen minutes you had got out. You turned off the water and put your under garments on and walked to your room.

You opened the door and said, "Hey babe.." And you looked at hoodie.

Hoodie was jacking off to porn and you got a good look of his friend it literally was saying hi too you and was excited to see you.

"(Y/N)! Uhh.." He said covering himself and closing the laptop.

"Brian...Just get it together." You said walking to your closet and getting a shirt to put on.

After you finished getting dressed you laid down next to him and smiled, "Soo what did you look up?"

He shamelessly said, "Just regular porn...and I kind of imagined it was us.."

You felt bad but your weren't ready to take that big step , "Soon babe." You said rubbing his leg and you kissed him.

He said, "Yeah, I understand baby." He grabbed your hand, "When you're ready."

You were glad he understood but of course men have needs and you would have to fulfill those needs or he would go to someone else.

You looked at him, "Brian, would you cheat on me?" You asked scared.

He looked at you, "What? No baby never." He said kissing you.

You smiled and kissed him and said, "No more porn please."

He sighed, "I can't promise but I'll try babe." You were happy with the answer.

Ticci Toby

You had went to check on the cookies that were cooking. It took a few minutes and you took them out of the oven and put them on a plate and went to your room.

When you arrived you saw Toby facing the wall and was at the edge of the bed. You walked closer and saw him jacking off too porn on your phone.

You dropped the plate of cookies and yelled, "TOBY!"

He looked at you and said, "Baby!" He twitched and grabbed a pillow to cover himself.

You picked up the cookies and plate and went back to the kitchen to prepare another batch to get your mind off what you just saw.

Minutes later he came to the kitchen while you were putting the cookie dough on the tray and popping it in the oven.

"Baby...I'm sorry.." He said twitching.

"For what? Fulfilling your needs? I'm not mad it just...scared me Toby.." You said looking at him.

"I know baby but I needed to let some tension out." He said, "I promise I won't watch porn again."

You shook your head, "No Toby, you have needs and right now I can't give anything to you because I'm not ready."

"I understand.." He said as he twitched.

"I don't mind but it scared me because I had just went to get the cookies and came back and your dick was out." You said walking towards him.

He pulled you in for a kiss and as he twitched slightly, "ok baby."

Afterwards you and Toby finished baking the cookies and went to the room and ate them as you teased Toby about what porn he watched and made little jokes. He would get red and shy when you asked why he watched it because he imagined you and him doing that.