About the story

Update:Some of the chapters are being improved and extended.Those chapters have been marked as Edited.

Meet Sanjana Singhania.She is 27 years old,a interior designer in Delhi.She has no boyfriends and she thinks the reason is she is too perfect for anyone or anyways reverse of it i.e.,she might be too imperfect.Her parents finally decide to get Sanjana married of their own choice after realising she is hopeless of falling in love.

Sanjana has decided too to let her parents choose the choice afterall she thinks her choice has always gone wrong.

Meet Raj Oberoi.He is 34 years old and is CEO of an leading investment Bank in Mumbai.He is too busy to be entangled in any sort of love.So,his parents decide to get him married of their own choice.

Raj lets his parents choose the bride because he is too busy to even look at a girl for love at first sight.

But what happens when Raj suddenly has to marry Sanjana?Barely they know each other.

The accidential wedding brings the butterflies,the ex's trying to ruin each other and much more.

What happens next is to read on.

Author's note :
Hello readers!
I am glad you picked( or added in library). But I would like to warn you on following things:
1. This book requires heavy editing
2. Therefore,from point 1,it is clear that there will lots of grammatical errors.
3. Few instances will make you scratch your head but I promise my skills got better with other books. Anyways,this means that this will be taken care when I sit down( hopefully) to edit.
4. If you don't like this book then you are free to exit this and remove it from your library. Wattpad has so many nice books. You can read them too.

Honestly,positive criticism is taken in account. But if you give me a destructive criticism....I hope we can avoid that conversation.
And let's hope people don't copy any of this stuff I write. Copyrights strikes are not nice I have heard ;)
Anyways,if you are still reading this book,Let me say:

Thank you fam ❤️ and I hope you enjoy the feelings I have tried to portray through this story!

~Tanya :)