(21) The marriage plans

Raj:
Ok!I am officially getting restless.This man,Nikhil calls me to meet urgently and then is getting late.Suddenly my phone vibrates.
2 unread messages.
Nikhil
Naitik
I decide to open first of Nikhil.
Sorry for being late but I am stuck up with work. Will soon meet you again. Will see if possible tomorrow. Anyway take care of your wife.
Bye.
I grunt few of curses for him.What the hell!You call me,then get late and then you message me that you are not coming.I had to leave Sanjana for meeting this stupid guy.I already hate him.
Next message was from Naitik.
Reached home.Come quick,it's urgent...
I wonder if there is some problem.As I started walking fast,I did not notice a woman who had covered her face in a veil.She was going to fall but I managed to help her.Unfortunately she was in my arms.I said sorry and went towards my car.I am already late.Stupid and Idiot Nikhil!
I reach my home and walk fast towards the door.
Ding dong!
No one answers.I was getting restless.
After 10 minutes,
Ok!this is enough.I am already pissed off and they are not opening the door.This time I use my master key and enter my house.
Galaan Goodiyan!(music from Dil Dhakene Do)
Now who is playing such a noise music.I go angrily towards Sanjana's room to only see Naitik,Khushi,Rahul, Sanjana dancing with all force.
I was just watching how happily everyone were dancing.Suddenly everyone notice me and freeze on their pose and song gets paused.Talk about my world famous glare.
Naitik who was doing headstand just dropped off.
Rahul who had held a bottle like a Mike just dropped it off.
Khushi and Sanjana who were doing Bhangra pose just froze on.
I wanted to throw back and laugh.Still continuing my glare,I went near my music system and Clicked on the button play.And started doing dance.
Everyone came to reality.They realised and started laughing and continued dancing.
Finally all announced to me that Khushi and Rahul are marrying.
And there Union is like uniting south and north,as Rahul's family is a hardcore punjabi and Khushi's family is a pure Tamilian.
Suddenly,I wanted to ask Sanjana and Khushi how did they recognise themselves as besties.
Khushi already replied before asking,"Come on.We became besties for so many wrong reasons.So it really should not surprise you why we hit it off so soon."
Hearing wrong reasons we all laughed.But wait!now even Khushi is able to read mind.Something is seriously wrong with me.
Khushi-"No Bhai!You are ok!Just we know you better."
At this all chuckled.
Suddenly I got a call from Nikhil.I picked it up.He said,"Don't you dare to touch her!She belongs to me!".He says and cuts the call.Now what does he mean?Is he Sanjana's ex?
Oh well!I got a little time and I typed it.
Thank you all who viewed it,liked it and commented.Also thanks to those who wished me.Well exams are long way to goooo.......
Anyways,read it,like it and comment.Bye!
And pray for this little sister(talking About myself :) )Bye!:))