(45)Epilogue

Do you think I must actually enter in watty 2016?Plz answer,I request you very seriously.

Sanjana:
"Sanjana,where is my file PQX01?"
"It's on the right side of the left side of that shelf of your closet,Raj!"

"Sanjana where is my tie?"
"Top part of the shelf where you have your collection!"

"Sanjana where is my...?"
Before Raj could complete his sentence,I went to him and gave him his wallet and handkerchief.
It was exactly in front of him.
He gave me a toothy grin and a innocent look.

"Ma where is my Pant?" Said my five year old son,Saransh.
Saransh came running in our room,Raj and mine room.
"Mom,answer me where is my pants?"he whined unhappily.

Before I could reply...
"Bhai,you are wearing your pants look and its 'Where are my pants?" That too in polite tone!" Stated my five year old daughter,Sara in a-matter-of-fact tone.
Yes,Sara and Saransh are twins.Almost six years ago,I had become pregnant with twins.And believe me,they are two bundle of joys for me.
For the firm I worked,Andrew uncle actually named that firm in my name.I couldn't stop crying that day.I was so emotional.And I actually managed work and kids and managed to make our firm on top.
Saransh looked down to check and he grinned that he had spotted his pants. Then he frowned at what Sara had said.
"I am not impolite!"
"Yeah you are!"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"You are an idiot!"
"Yes!You are an idiot!"
He had a smirk initially but hearing the other part he frowned.
"Oh I am not gonna leave you!"He said and started chasing my little daughter Sara.
Me and Raj smiled.
Sara was more like me and Saransh was more like Raj.You must have noticed,both have things kept in front of them but they tend to not observe it.Sara and me team up a lot many times to improve them.*sigh*
Still,I love all of them.
Raj came up to me and hugged me from behind.
Actually he tried to but he could not engulf me.Why?
*blushes*Come on,you can't understand?
I am pregnant with my third child.
Raj kisses me on my forehead and says,"I will come home today at afternoon.Okay?Are you sure you don't want me to..."
I kissed his lips and said,"Yes!Now go!"
He nods but suddenly mutters while going,"Why am I still not used to her mood swings and craving?"
I feel anger bubbling through me and I speak out angrily,"Did you say something? HONEY"
He suddenly tensed up and said,"nothing honey!"
I speak,"Good!Now while coming bring my pineapple ice cream!"
His face turned into disgust.I now laughed.
Hey don't blame me!I am pregnant And we tend to get hormonal and cravings.
You should have seen Raj when I was pregnant first time.Oh my god!I still laugh.
He finally recovers and says,"Fine."
I smile and intertwine our hands and he again smiles at me.
As we reach the living room,we see Aditya,Khushi and Rahul's son who is of same age of Sara and Saransh defending Sara.
"Come on Saransh!See she is tired.Now Leave."He said in a stern voice.
"But..."Saransh stated.
"Saransh!" Said Aditya.
"Fine.Now where is my pants?" Said Saransh.
We all laughed while Aditya covered his face and muttered,"He is never gonna change."
Sara meanwhile,"Thanks Adi.You are always my knight in shining armour,"She actually stated in a dreamy tone.
Aditya looked annoyed and said,"Really Princessa?"
Sara frowned.She hated being called Princessa and he hated being called 'knight in shining armour.
They had a sarcastic conversation a lot of times,I have noted.
Khushi smiled at the children and said,"I actually sometimes wish Adi and Sara," and we both giggled.
While Rahul and Raj were engaged in a serious conversation like always for business which later was replaced with a humour.

If six years ago someone had told me that I would be happily married with this man called Raj Oberoi and moved on from past,I would have laughed and beat the crap out of that person.It was one hell of a journey.
The journey which had started from being entangled in a marriage to falling in love to being mother to these kids.

In case you wish to imagine Sara and Saransh as little baby.Cute aren't they?

Thank you so much everyone for love you have showered for this book

Thank you so much everyone for love you have showered for this book.I would have never achieved this all things without you people.
I don't really have a good speech ready.So here it goes,Check my other books too.(In case you actually miss my writing and book?):
What's this relationship called?
Twisted fate of sisters
Disguised and arranged
I saw CEO's secret.
And what do you think about Sara and Aditya?*gets excited*
Ok I told I won't actually bore you.So here it ends.
Bye!I love you guys and gonna miss you(in case you not gonna check my other books) and for those who are going to check my other books,I love you guys more!
Ok,Thanks once again and
Ciao!