(9)Pasta,Pizza and lots of flowers.

The next day,
Sanjana:
Ok!I was very angry but placed myself in his place.Well,he could have accused me in front of Amma but he didn't.Somewhere my heart said,he had insecurities which must be eradicated but I was furious for what he said to Uncle Andrew.So I had made lots of plan when I return his home.Like putting too much salt in his coffee,yuck!Tearing his home clothes.I could have rip off his expensive tuxedo like Taylor did in blank space but thought to spare him of that embarrassment.I thought of so many mischief.
Ding Dong!Argh another red flowers.I suddenly felt my big 2 Bhk home small.Yesterday,he sent me baked pasta and big pizza.But since morning,my home is filled with flower,I message him," OK,Raj.I just joked.Even pizza and pasta were ok but these flowers are too much."
He sent another,"No call me baby,like you wrote in letter."I messaged I am returning home this afternoon to which he replied if I would still come to Party.He suddenly called.
I- Wasn't it yesterday?
He-Nope.Cancelled.
I-when it is there?
He-Evening
I-Fine.
He-Seriously?already forgiven?
I- No.Thats our personal matter.
He-Of course.
I-ok by
He-Bye sweetheart.
Sweetheart?seriously?Though I blushed.What has happened to him?
At afternoon,I was home with Amma preparing lemon rice.Its my favourite.She was happy and me because of lemon rice.I was back home in only 1 day but I missed my room.
At evening,
I placed all things back and decide what to wear when I decide to go with golden dress.I dress up and do a light makeup.The party was more of a casual type so I decided not to wear any type of jewellery.Raj came out of his room.Wait!when did he come home?I ignore my own question and open it.He looked handsome in his Black shirt and jeans.Suddenly,Raj came near to me and said huskily,"You look Ravishing."I blushed furiously.
As Raj got a call,Amma applied Kala tika which according to her will save me from evil eyes of people.And as a caution advised me to stay away from Mr.Singh.I nodded.
At the party,
It was arranged in a garden.All things were good.I met Raj's best friend and surprisingly he was fiancé of My bestie Khushi.Khushi was shocked to see me and we both giggled and laugh the whole night.From corner of eye,I could see Mr.singh seeing us.It did not give me good feeling.Still I ignored.Raj excused himself for call.While the romantic song started playing,people gathered in couple began to dance.Khushi asked her permission if she could dance with her fiancé and told her she must surely go.
While I was standing,Mr.Singh introduces himself as boss of Raj.I greet him.He looks in forties.He asks me for dance which I try to avoid but he still grabs me to dance floor.The closeness he tries to maintain is not good and I try to go when suddenly Raj tapes his shoulder and Mr Singh has to go.Relieved,I hug him and he encloses his arm around me.He asks me if I am ok.I nod.We continue to dance looking at each other.Though the song was long it looked like it was only some second.I liked the warmth we shared.I wished if this was forever but soon depart to our Home.Khushi said to me for next week she will come again.Today she had to catch a flight.She winked at me saying your husband will surely turn out possessive like mine. We both smiled and said bye.
At night,we were too tired and Amma goes to her home at eight so we were alone.
Tired,I and Raj slept in my room.
But before sleeping I thought to myself,Get ready for tomorrow honey.Tomorrow's Sunday will be memorable to you.I smiled and slept.

Wow!24 votes and over 100 views. I am so happy. Thank you all who viewed my story,commented and voted on it. Means a lot to me. Right now,I would surely take note of sole commentor, thanks for your comment.Also,to those who voted it.
Ok I am repeating some words.
Coming forward is Sanjana and Raj romance.
Hope you like it.
Comment,vote and read. :)