(41)Marry me?

Sanjana:

The ten days are coming to end.
After that grand cheesy day,Raj made arrangements for movie.
And would you believe it?
He choose Kung Fu Panda movie.
I mean it's not a problem.I love that cute panda.And the moves he makes definitely adds up into my defence myself moves.
Who could imagine Raj would be this softie at heart.At the start of marriage,my opinion was Jerk,arrogant,cold and womaniser.
It all changed.He is a big softie,soft and warm.Well he did not really date someone because he had to attend the functions and those woman were ready to throw themselves.And I am damn sure he has changed.
Well I am this sure,because the lady who tried to kiss him that day,was send by me.
And yes after Raj had made it clear there was no relation,she met this geeky nerd guy who made her insides jump.And then they fell in love.
And this geeky nerd guy was Raunak.He had called me to invite for a dinner as all our school friends would be meeting.
Raj had been all time busy with anger mess so I went alone.And Khushi came with Rahul.
It was rather surprising that they had paired but they looked cute.Rahul recognised her.
Anyways,she was a mother to two year old kid.She was so cute!Omg!
For a moment I imagined,what would our kid look like?A boy or girl?Perhaps twins?What about....
But then I thought,Raj must have imagined for a football team.(a/n:How correct she is!)
I rolled my eyes at that thought.But I  definitely wanted kids.
Anyways I brushed my thoughts aside.
I wore a black top which had white and black mini triangles formed into a pattern with a black maxi skirt.Raj had gifted me this and believe me,I had no idea how he had known the size.
Wait!He knew because....
I blushed at the thought of honeymoon.
I also wore those earrings which Raj had bought from our honeymoon.I have no idea when he bought that.
I applied some makeup.
And finally those killer heels.
Well because if he speaks nonsense I will kick him or bash him with it.
Or
If he speaks really good thing or something ,I might kiss him.
Well,it's so long I haven't kiss him.
Shit! I need to control my hormones!

For past few days,Raj has made me food,made me special in every other way.And today,I had no idea why he had arranged all this!
This morning I got a note stuck with the gift I mean these clothes and it was written:
Wear these and be ready at evening!Look special.
-Raj
For a minute I thought this was going to be proposal but I remembered I am married!
So why would he propose me again!
Suddenly the bell rung and I ran to the door!
I expected it to be Raj....
But it was Raunak....?
He smiled and gave me a note and went away.Before I could say to him,he went to his car and waved to me.
I open a note.
I know your trick you applied on me.As much I must be angry,I felt a smile across me.
The same way you surprise me always :)
-Raj
I smiled at it and released a breath which had got stuck because I feared if he was angry.But now I am relaxed.
Then I get a message from Raj:
Hop in that car that's waiting for you!The driver knows the location!

I went down stairs and saw two black cars similar.I got confused and noticed that the other car,had no driver.
So,I sat in first car and driver looked at me confused.
"Didn't sir tell you?"I asked him.
He nodded as If surprised and shocked and he started driving.
But why was he driving towards airport.
And airport means one hour.
So I sat relaxed.
But after sometime I get a call.
From Raj.
R-Where are you?It just takes fifteen minutes,why is it fifty minutes?
S-  Well airport takes...
R-What!Please tell me you are not leaving me!Please I...
S-What do you mean?I mean i asked this driver....oh shit!What is the location?
R-That beach,you know....
I cut the call and tell the driver to go at the place I tell.
Luckily he doesn't ask the question.
My god!His execution skills at this romantic gesture fails.I must brush up his skills.
Anyways,after an hour I reach that beach he was talking and believe me.
It looked all romantic.
Imagining the two of us having an intimate, romantic picnic at the beach on a moonlit night was something I had always dreamed and even wrote in my pink diary which had been lost!
I felt so special at that moment.