(17) Mixed bag of emotion.

Sanjana:

Welcome back to Mumbai!He was rushing towards his most important meeting and I was at my way to home,our home.

Reminiscing about my moments,I blush,laugh,cry.You might be thinking why would I cry.But who won't when I saw him.

On arrival day,we just reached hotel and slept the whole day.God!we were so tired.The next day it seemed quite cloudy!I said already to him Maldives have rain sometimes unpredictable.He had told me to get dressed nicely today.

He was nowhere to be seen at the room,when I saw a note,"Waiting down for you :)"I didn't know what he had planned.

I reached down to see his face a little bad.Ok!It seemed he had a bad crappy day.I looked at him questionably.He said,"I had booked a horse carriage to make you feel like a fairytale story but its cancelled."

I said,"Nothing to worry.We can take a nice taxi,you know modern fairytale carriage."We both smirked.

Next he had planned for a romantic tenting which would take the whole day to reach,but who was complaining?Atleast,I got time to spend with him.He bought me a nice flower.Ok!My favorite!Red rose.I thought How romantic!

At afternoon,we reached the tenting spot but looks like destiny wanted to spoil his mood.Rain poured in.It was raining heavily thus cancelling our original plan.Now,he was in such a bad mood that only god  can save me from his temper.Wait!I haven't done anything.Actually I must be angry.My honeymoon is getting spoiled.But I was enjoying.The rain,the beach,everything was simple beauty.On reaching hotel,he just barged in the room.

He then suddenly saw the romantic setting.The candles,flowers and rain,only made it look more romantic.But who had planned this masterpiece?Of course,me!

He looked at me and I smiled at him.He came and hugged me.He almost would have cried and said,"Look!Like always,I made a disaster.I thought I would make you explore,but...then I thought for a fairytale carriage,it got cancelled.Next the romantic setting of a tent,just got it worse."

I said,"See!Atleast you tried.Now atleast give credit to me."

He came close to me and kissed me passionately.He carried me to bed and....

Soon we consummated. We had become one finally.But confession was still left but we both had decided to do in style,in our style.

The next day,when I was shopping alone,Oh!You must be wondering why would I be shopping alone,Mr Raj,My dear husband had a important meeting.He wanted me to come with him or atleast he stay back but I didn't want him to cancel deal.According to economist deal would be a great boost to the company.So,when I was shopping I suddenly bumped into him,my past,Nikhil.For once,we both looked shocked.Before he could say anything I went away from there with tears.

Betrayal,lies,sadness everything,once again I was reminded of.

So,Maldives,was a place this time where I laughed due to failed cute attempts of Raj,happiness was..ok I am blushing hard and sad due to all bad memories of Nikhil coming back.

In all this,I didn't realise that our driver suddenly turned towards something to save a little girl and we crashed.

I couldn't realise what is happening.I only heard people gasping and giving pity on my situation.No one came helping me and I lay there bleeding and suddenly I heard someone calling my name.Before blacking out,I felt immense pain on my head,a gush of emotions and saying I love you Raj.

I finally blacked out.

Ok!I know I didn't describe the romance in detail,I am so bad at it.But I will learn it soon.Oh no!Sanjana has a accident.Would she survive?Who came to save her?Why is Nikhil here?So many questions,we will get our answers in next chapter.

And yes,Thank you for so many views and votes and comments.*Claps Claps for all of you*

Keep reading,commenting and voting. :) :) :)