(19)Pale and weak

Raj:
I sat with disbelief on my face clearly shown.Who would feel happy with it?Apparently her saviour had already called my parents and hers so they were rushing.Naitik had rushed soon in the hospital as for past few days he was in Pune for law firm work.
He quickly came and hugged me.I could do nothing than crying.
Naitik-Don't worry bro!She is my feisty little sister!She will fight back all.She will remember us soon.
Yes,she has suffered a memory loss.
I rushed in the hospital and receptionist told me directions.I reached to find doctor shifting Sanjana to ICU. She had her head covered with all bandages and she looked like she came out of a operation.Dr Sanjeeda noticed me and asked if I knew Sanjana.I nodded.She took no time in recognising me now.She took me to her cabin.
She looked in her early 40s.
Sanjeeda: So Mr Raj,Do you anyhow understand medical terms.
I-No
Sanjeeda- Fine!So in simple words,your wife head has suffered a real nasty what should I say,umm I mean her head apparently according to witness she hit her head with a stone,which has caused serious damage.She could be dead if she was not rushed in time.Though she must recover soon from the operation,I have a bad and good news.
I didn't know what am I first supposed to hear?I clung on to good hopes and looked at doctor with tears eyes.
Noticing me she passed me a tissue.
Sanjeeda-It's OK to cry sometimes,I guess.Anyway to point.Good news is she survives the attack on her head.
I sighed in relief.But soon she took out some scan copies which I believe CT scan copy.
Sanjeeda-The bad thing is when she just a little woke up,she did not know her name.She infact does not know which city is she in.Though I think it could be medicine but still conducting test with neurologist,I guess it's a case of memory loss.And yes,I want to remind you.Don't try to pressurise her to remember you,it might still damage her.
I looked from the glass pane.She looked pale,weak.How our week was suppose to be and how it ended?
But I was happy that at least she has survived.No matter what,I won't leave her.Even if it means to start from the start.