Chapter three

Pic of Rick.

Rick's PoV

"Stop it" I tell Lorcan, he's been teasing me over the smirk I threw my snow angel. "His name is Theo Carter he's worked here for three months. He's best friend Rob Jackson also works in the mail department, they've been friends since kindergarten. He is 21 years old and I'm just guessing here but I'd say his sexual orientation is gay-" Lorcan rambles off. "Did I ask you any of that, just leave it Lor, your testing my patience now". I am getting annoyed at this stage, I do not need my brother checking his details. I do not need help get a partner.

"You should go for him, he's good looking" Ben pipes up. I look at him surprised, he never meddles in our business. "You think so?" I ask him. He just nods in agreement. "Yeah, he's really nice to me every time he brings up your mail. He could be good for you, you don't get to have fun very often" he tells me. "He brings my mail?" I ask. Lorcan snorts at me "that's all you got from that. Your useless bro. He brings my mail too and I completely agree with Ben he's a nice guy".

It's time to see more of him and there's only one way that's happening "Ben have him deliver my mail directly to me from now on please. And stop with the looks, I'm a busy man so I doubt I'll be asking anyone out" I tell them. This time Ben snorts "yeah you won't ask him out but you'll happily perv on him from your office chair" he's in a sassy mood today it's not like him. I have to ask "hey, what's gotten into you today, Lorcan is a smart mouth not you. Is something going on?" "Nothing is wrong so stop worrying I just want you to relax for once, you always look out for us but you need to have a life too, that's all" he says and he looks sincere so I believe him.

They stay for a few more minutes then Lor goes to his office and Ben goes to the reception area between both offices. We tried to get him interested in the business but he refused to have anything to do with it. He prefers to be our receptionist during the day so he can compose at night, you see he's a fantastic pianist and I see him going places with it. I make some calls and answer some emails, before I know it it's half eleven and my phone buzzes.

"Yes Ben?" I ask him through the phone. "Mail is here" he says and I get interested fast. He's here. "Send him in please" I say before cutting the call. It takes a few minutes before I hear a timid knock "enter" I call. He opens the door but I don't look up, I don't want to give off a desperate vibe and I need to be cautious not to give him the wrong idea. "Um.. I was told to bring your mail directly to you sir" he says and I note that he has a lovely voice, manly but soft and it stirs something in me. "Yes thank you, you can leave it on my desk" I tell him as I look up. He's adorably red faced and if he thinks I don't notice he's hiding his lower half behind the mail cart, he's wrong. Hum seems like I affect him too.

He pushes the cart in front of him and goes to put the letters down but just as he does I reach out lightly brushing my fingertips over his palm and his breath catches in his throat. I am in trouble, because now I've heard his voice, looked directly into those sky blue eyes and touched his creamy soft skin, I know I won't be able to resist him. I look up at him and say "thank you Theo".