Chapter four

Pic of Theo.

Theo's PoV

Good God I'm on fire, I'm currently hiding out in the bathroom on the top floor. When I got here my life was no different than any other day but ten minutes later and everything has changed. When Ben told me to bring the mail into sexy boss man I panicked, thinking I did something wrong but I was not expecting what happened. He touched my hand, spoke to me and knows my name, I'm in heaven right now. I feel like Tracy Turnblad in hairspray when Zac Efron touched her ... I can hear the bells...

Ok I need to get myself together I still have to deliver letters to his brother and I'm already late. I run my hands under the tap and splash my face with water to try cool down. I would love to just go home and be alone with my fantasies about what just happened but work is work, so, I'd better hop to it. Just as I turn to leave Ben enters "you ok?" He asks me. How do I answer that without sounding stupid, he saw me rush out of his brothers office beetroot red and close to collapsing from desire. Yeah I'm not even going there.

"It's ok, I know you like him, did he embarrass you" he says. He didn't I managed to embarrass myself "no, he was nice to me" I explain "but isn't that a good thing, the guy you like was nice to you, so why are you hiding out" he's so innocent and nice but I'm not going to discuss his brother with him. I like Ben but we're not friends, I only chat to him for a minute or so a day so it'd be obvious he wouldn't mind telling his brother anything I said about him.

"Ben no offence to you but I don't know you well enough to start discussing my attraction to anyone with you, especially if it's your brother. Thanks for coming and checking up on me but I'm fine, I just panicked because it was a change in routine but I'll be back to normal tomorrow" I hate saying that to him but it's necessary, of course his loyalty is to his brother and I'd never expect anything less.

"Look I'm not trying to sound horrible to you but it's just how it is. I hope you understand" he looks like he gets it but tells me "it's ok, but mark my words, we will be friends one day I'll just wait for you and my bonehead bro to realise your made for each other" I'm shocked, even more so when he hugs me then leaves. This family are out to mess with my head. Let's go see what damage the third and final Wallace can cause to my over shocked brain.

I leave and go to Lorcan's office, I knock and wait until I'm told to enter, when I do I instantly regret it. Standing there bare chested, just about to put on a new shirt is the sexy boss man and that's all it takes, my already over heated brain gets completely fried and I hear "shit, he's gonna go" come from Lorcan and then I'm out like a light.