chapter 1

"Wassup ma with your delicous asx" "Damn you got a asx fatter than a swamp possum with the mumps"
"can I taste" , yelled Josh , Treyon , & Quan .I rolled my eyes an kept walking to my 7th period , (last period of the day) , asx if I was gonna give them the time of the day , pshh! Mutha fxcka's been tryna holla since I got to thiss simple asx school .
Muh name is Rihanna Munroe . I'm 16 , in the 11th grade . imma bad gutta asz bxxtch , & I dare a hoe to jump stupid w/ me . Have her head on a fxcking chopping block. & I'm just big enough to do it . Any ways my body A1 . Uhm thick as'f w/ all the right curves, my hair goes to the middle of my back . Imm cuban & black . So you know I'm snatching , I live in georgia . you know the peach state ;) !
& did I mention I'm a cocky asx bxxtch ! If you ain't know , now you know !
*bing* *bing* *bing* .

I jumped up out the desk & sprinted to the door like Usain Bolt .
I be damn if I'm the last person on the bus & had to sit on the floor, we will be scrapping in that bxtch . "whoo iight !"

Today im riding the bus because my older brother Ronald using my car to
"Tend to some business in Miami" so he say . I better not see no bullets holes no nothing on becky when he bring her back , cause ikno what "tend to business" mean.

The bus rolled up at my bus top , two blocks from my house . Ugh I hate walking . When I got to the brass iron gates I put the code in an they swing open . "I'm home ", I yelled to my mom in the kitchen asx she cooked dinner . my mom name is Ariana , she is black . My dad is cuban , his name is Amador . He works through the day & my mom stays home . I love their relationship . I wanted to be just like them with my husband. Except Justin has other plans , he's a high school drop out drug dealer. But I love my dopeboy dimee . He not the richest nigga in town , but my baby getting there . *phonee rings* . speaking of Justin he just txted me . talking bout " you better not be talking to no niggas at that school".

Ugh he makes me mad when he accuse my of talking to other boys. I was just about to go in to the bathroom when Ronnie cuy in front of me & slammed the door hell a fast. "u dumb fxck , I was about to go in there" , I screamed at him . Ronnie is my 15 year old brother , he aggy asf yo.

I walked in to my sister rhiannon's room to see what was up w/ her. she is 15 also, her an Ronnie are twins. She was on her pink custom made iphone 5 , twirling her hair in her finger cheesing like she won a million dollars . icould tell he was on the phone with her lil boyfriend or whatevaa.

Her asx don't know how to act when she on the phone with him . so imagine her hot asx in person w/ him . "when you want it again" , I heard her say . I walked out of her room b/c I didn't want to hear nothing to make my ears bleed. Ikno she a lil hot asx , the way she be twisting & bouncing around the house .

I can't blame her doe , She get it from her sister aha , I went downstairss to use the other bathroom & get a snack from the kitchen , after that I went back to my room.

Today was Friday so tonight I'm going out with Justin . I havent got to spend much time w/ him , soo movie night it is. . "if you know way I mean". I took a little nap so I could be energized for tonight . *phone rings* *if she sell dope and start cooking, dancing or selling pussy , it dont matter , cause you can't judge her*.

I was woke up by my phone playing "You can't judge her" , by rich homie quan . That song be hitting . It was a txt from necole , she was my best friend of 12 years . Her mom & my mom is real close. "you wanna come over to me & j house tomarrow for a party" , I txted Necole back a "YES" . How could I miss my best friend party . Plus I wasent doing anything tomarrow an Justin had to work.

I got up got dressed . I had to meet Justin at the movies . We were going to see grown ups 2 . I got there around 7:30 . The movie started at 8:30 . I txted Justin he said he was 2 mins away . With that spare time I decided to see if anything was different about my camaro.

I can't trust Roland asx far as I can spitt. That nigga sneaky asx shit . I looked in my glove compartment to find a little bag of weed . He always leaves shxt in my car . But this was weed . I haven't had none of this shxt since the last party I went to & that was 2 weeks agoo . He gonna be mad but fxcked that my car , my weed . With that being said I stuffed the bag in my michael kors purse . I Love this purse , in fact I love this outfit . I had on some vintage high-waisted shorts w/ a off the shoulder michael kors shirt , & some black pumps . *knock knock* I looked up from my purse startled , to see Justin looking hella sexy w/ a chicago bulls snap back on , & a red true religion out fit of w/ some lebron on his feet . My baby was fresh . I smiled opening the door to get out & give him a hug & kiss . we were super early so we were going to grab something to eat before the movie started . He jumped on the passenger seat of my candy apple red camaro & we headed to cody's, baddest resuarant in town . After we ate we went back to the theatre watched the movie . He took me to watch a scary movie...carrie. Know he knoww I hate scary movies. I was all over him . He knew I was gonna be all over him so I'm guess i g tgats why he picked it . Nigga aint slick. After that long scary asx movie went back to his place . I called my mom real quick "mom I'm staying the night w/ necole" "okay sweetie" . & with that being done I was Justins for the night . I drove behind him as he pulled up in his Condo . This nigga Had a big asx condo . That shxr huge & I love every inch of it . Bae really hooked the bxxtch up. Anyway Justin & I chilled the whole night . It was a little making out here & there but nothing extreme....tonight !