chapter 7

Wayne's POV

I was feeling her . So I couldn't stay & watch what they did to her . Idk why I let shay get to my head . Damn I needa get outta the game . This was like the 30th girl I had to go through to get to their boyfriend or husband's for Big Meep. But I gotta do what boss say . I can't wait to see that fxck nigga Just in though . That broad bad , so ikno he gonna be breaking his neck to get her back. His boy Midnight owe Big meep some paper & I got a feeling he gonna send him. Midnight worked for Big meep back in the day & the lill nigga disappeared on pay day. Jitt don't got no kinda heart either.

Justin's POV

*phone rings * *Private number* I usually don't answer private numbers but shxt . Fxck it .

"Hello" , all I heard was some one screaming in pain, It sounded just like Rihanna .

"Idont know , leave me alone , get off me , HELLLP , what are you talking about" "Justin Help me , Somebody pleasee" omfg it was Rihanna . "Rihanna were are youu..... "*Beep* *beep*beep*

'Fxckkkkk" isaid hitting the steering wheel. I was headed to go take a shower an lay down .

I did a sharp asx U-turn in the middle of the road , Got on the phone & called up P-money . "yoo yoo" ,said P-money .

"Get everybody to blue dolphin NOW , bring every fxckn thing y'all got " & w/ that I hung up .

I was heated . Who Tf got my girl & holding her . she sound so scared . Swear when I get the pussy that did thiss imm fxckn their life up . Shit finna get hella real.

*driving to blue dolphin* , I turned the music on to try to clear head, but that shxt wasent working , shit was making my even hyped . Especially when "you bitch" came on by webbie & the volume was turned up .

I was ready to chopp a fxck nigga up .

I was there in 40 minutes . We got a lot of trap houses but blue dolphins was farthest out there an the one iliked the most .

when I walked in to the trap house My niggas was shining their fie's and smoking weed .

I need a fxckn blunt I said slam ing the door behing me .

"Here " said greg he passed me a damn roach .

I looked at him then back at the little blunt & took that shirt to the head . Anything a do for now .

"Where Midnight at ? " "In here" ,, I heard him say .

Midnight was the fxckn best . He didnt give a'f about nothing . He don't have family & no one loves him , he was only 12 when he got into the game . He turned to the streets for love & care . So asz his team we gonna love & care for him . Lil homie makes his money to take care himself . He earned most respected from me & I want him to be the one to find out WTF going on .

"So what's up" said night

I came in an shut the door behind me .

"Remember Rihanna ?"

"yea that bad chick w/ that camaro , that's your girl right . what's going on with her"

"Man yea , somebody holding my baby dawq , they called me private & put her on speaker . She was screaming an hollering . It hurt me soo bad cuhh.

"Want me to take care of them?"

"Get my girl back , Then take care if them"

"iight big dawq"

I know night (midnight) gonna handle his so I'm not gonna stress it .