Chapter 17

**4 Weeks Later**

Last week had been the craziest time of my entire Life . I was considering going back to my old life hell .

Atleast I wasnt getting kidnapped from parties.

After that night i will never go to another party.

My mom got lucky an bout 5 scratchoff tickets an one on everyone of them.

Shee won 15,00 on three of them & 10,00 on the other two.

I guess all that praying i did when i was held captured work . I prayed for freedom an a better life for my mom and I , God really is good.

My mom said she want a better life , do she want to move to the bahamas.

So she really really tryna make better life for me iguess .

We got to do our citizenship to live there.

But for now i got to do my counciling from that incident ! Idk how justin did it but him an some boys rescued me.

I want him to come with me , but idk if he willing to come.

Im happy about moving , but its jus this one thing . We have to change our identity.

An we will be moving in 5 weeks!

My mom didnt have a car so we didnt have to sending it to the Bahamas.

All me an her clothes were old an worn out , so we decided to leave them there .

Only thing we leaving with are ourselves.

Ready to start a new life.

Walking up at my 2nd to the last thearpy session with my mom , after listening about how much she misses me , we walked throught the door, a gust of wind bombrushing our bodies , i wrapped the jacket i had on around me tighter.

I got this feeling everytime i go in here an talk to Ms.Jones about the situation .

Today we were going to descuss the things i seen in there fir the first timee.

My appointment is at 3:30 and it was 3:20 , so we had 10 mins to spare.

I watched my mom go sit fown in some chair that looked somewhat broken .

Sure hope she dose not fall.

Looking at my mom i started thinking about my past life. How much i been through. All the pain , and hurt & couldnt do. Nothing but cry.

My mom rushed over to me when dhe saw me bend my head down an cover my face , between my fingers i could see her little size 6 dirty shaqs . They were all worn out , comparing my flopflops to her shoes was no different . But all that will be gone & left behind in the new life!