chapter 10

Necole's POV .

Where Tf is Rihanna . Her cousin Rio & I havee been looking for her .

She just disappeared. Like out of nowhere .

I only seen Rio one time tonight but after the party was over , he was sitting there saying that he was waiting for for Rihanna .

"Where was the last time you seen her"

"In the kitchen with some dude" , said Rio.

"Some dude , It was a lot of people here lastnight , most of them I didn't know. Do you know how he looked"

"He had dreads urging w/ a beard"

"dreads w/ a beard , dreads with a beard ," I repeated.

"you dont know were he took her ? & did she look like she was enjoying herself?"

All Rio did was stare into space like he was deaf .

"RIOO" *snap snap* "What are you thinking about", I asked .

"He went upstairs w/ her " * he got up & sprinted upstairs"

"Wym Rio , how Tf he knows that he could go up there , I thought I said no one go up there,"

when I got upstairs I seen one of the quest room doors open. I ranned over to it to see Rio standing there with his back faceing me . I walked up to him .

"Rio what are......Omg what does it say & is it about Rihanna ?"

"They got her"

"They who Rio ?"

"Nobody just stay here !"

"Tf you mean nobody ,? & stay here , shxxd this my house were Tf was I gonna go anywayss ?"

Rio turned around an noted down stairs . I heard the front door open & I new he had left .

U stood their just thinking. then I bent down & picked up the price of paper of it.

It was a note from somebody named big meep .

"Fxck nigga freee. I gotcha girl if you wanna come get her. Told your pussy asx I was gonna get you (Justinn) , & midnight . pay backs a Bxxtch"