chapter 12

"Rio get up your phone been ringing all morning long"

I woke up to Robbie shaking me & the sound of my htc one going off the sound that played a future song .

It was a txt from Necole . How the hell she got my number . Rihanns must of gave it to her .

"Did you find her"

Oh shxxt . I forot all about little Rihanna. Damn ion got Justins number to call his asx & question him .

Without txting her back I looked at the rest if my notifications I had hella shxt . looks like I haven't checked my phone in weeks damn.

All my hoes was txting "i miss you baby " , shxt like that. I had hoes all over the world , an my home boys txting shxt like "wea you at playa" .

The thing is I never told them I was leaving. I just left . shxt I didn't even know till 2 days ago & that was the morning we was leaving .

I had alot of facebook requests & game request .

My instagram was hitting also , shxxd kik an twitter was too , ikno my phone was doing hella ringing .

I must have been tired to sleep through all that .

I got up & went down stairs & showers . My aunt & uncle was gone to work so I'm good.

That water felt soo good on me ." wooo lawwd. " I said . As the water hit my back.

I got finish an went down stairs an fixed me something to eat.

After that I had plan on calling Justin, shits but I just remembered I don't got his number.

Damn what imma do now ? Maybe rihannon has it .

oh im so dumb . Maybee I can try calling Rihanna's phone .

"ring ring ring ," Rihanna pick up Pleasee, isaid in my head .

Her phone just kept ringing . Damn man .

some thing must really be wrong, because she always answer her phone.