Le Chapter Six

"Herobrine?" You say, leaning up.

"Yeah?" He says.

"Why did you bring me here?" You ask turning to him.

"Well, you see, it gets very lonely in my castle here."

"Yeah, I can see why you'd feel like that."

"I just wanted a friend to hang out with."

He then mumbles something under his breath.

"What was that?" You ask.

"Oh, nothing." He smiles lightly before going back to his book.

A few minutes past by slowly, so you decided to do something. You stood up and went to the stereo (Don't question me) and started playing some music. The song Pity Party started playing. You immediately started dancing. Herobrine looked up at stared at you.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Dancing! Duh!" You said walking up to him and grabbing his hands.

"C'mon!" You said pulling him up from the couch.

He stayed sitting down.

"Noooooooooo" He said trying to stay sitting down, but you wouldn't let him. He eventually gave up and started dancing, but by now Victorious by Panic! at the Disco started playing. You burst out laughing at how perfectly timed that was. You two danced, but neither of you would have expected that the next song would be a slow song. You and him blushed at first, but got over it and danced together. You blushed when he held your hands. You two rocked back ad forth until the song was over. After that, it went back to normal music playing Party by Myself by Hollywood Undead. You already knew the song and was able to rap the whole thing. Herobrine just stared in awe at you.You laughed at how silly he looked just staring at you.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"Oh, just how stupid you look." You said jokingly.

"What did you say?" He said angrily.

"Jeez, it was a joke, don't get your panties all up in a knot." You say sassily.

"Okay, sorry, just don't call me stupid."

"Okay, whatever."

"You know what? It's getting late, you should probably go to bed."

"Oh, okay, can you show me to where my room is again?"

"Yeah, just this way." He says leading you to the room you were in at the beginning of the day.

You walked in the room and he stayed in the doorway.

"Well, I guess I'll see you in the morning?"

"Yeah, sure." Herobrine says before walking out the door and closing it behind him. You got in the bed and closed your eyes, almost falling asleep immediately.