Le Chapter Thirteen

A/N: Thank you Gamer_Poky for the drawing !

You spent the next few weeks with Steve.  Steve would teach how to take care of yourself in this world.  He taught you how to hunt, mine, craft, and everything else along those lines.  You thought that maybe Steve had a crush, but you weren't sure.  Even if he did, you didn't feel the same.  You trusted him, yeah, but you weren't attracted to him.

One day, you were cooking some pork in the furnace.  You sat on the bed while you waited.  Today was your last day before you were supposed to move into the small house you and Steve had built for you.  As you relaxed, your mind started to wander and you soon found yourself thinking about Herobrine.  You tried to stop yourself, but you couldn't.  You still loved him, but he didn't love you.  The door opened suddenly, interrupting your thoughts. 

"Oh, hey Steve,"  You say as Steve enters the house. 

"Hey, Y/N, what're you up to?"

"Just waiting for the pork chops to finish,"  You reply, pushing away your thoughts of Herobrine.

"So, anyway, um... Y/N?"  Steve says as he sits next to you on the bed.

"Yeah?"

"I have something to tell you,"

"What is it?"

"I... I really, really like you,"

"Oh,"

"Yeah..."

"I'm sorry, I don't feel the same, Steve,"

"WHAT?!"  He jumps from the bed and turns to you. "What do you mean you don't feel the same?"

"I mean, I don't find you romantically attractive,"  You say, standing from the bed.

"How is that possible?  Look at everything I have done for you!  I taught you how to take care of your incompetent self, I built you a house!  How do you not love me?!"

"I just... don't. Steve, calm down,"

"You still love him, don't you?  Well, I guess if you won't produce that chemical for me, I'll just have to take what I can get,"  He growls as he grabs you by the arm, dragging you out the door.

"Steve, let go!"  You yell, trying to pry him off of you.  He ignores you and keeps dragging you towards a cave.  Suddenly, a wolf appears and growls at Steve.  You both look at the wolf, who's eyes were not the usual red, but pure white. 

"What the--"  Steve starts, but is cut off when the wolf growls and lunges at Steve, causing him to let go of you.  You take your chance and pull your arm away from Steve.  You turn and run as fast as you could away from Steve.