Le Chapter Seven

You woke up with a start when you heard yelling from outside your room and in the distance. It sounded like Herobrine and someone else. You got up out of your bed and headed towards the door. You leaned against it to try and listen to the conversation. Herobrine sounded mad, while the other sounded frightened by him. You were about to open the door when you heard the voices stop and heavy footsteps coming towards the room. You quickly ran to the bed and pretended to be asleep. You heard the door open.

"I know you're awake." You heard Herobrine say.

"No, I'm not." You thought in your head.

"You must've forgot, I can read your mind." He said.

"Crapper-doodles." You thought and opened your eyes. He had a really confused look on his face.

"Crapper-doodles?" He looked at you weirdly.

"What? I say weird things, gosh, judgemental much?" You said standing up from the bed and starting to head towards the door, but your wrist was grabbed by Herobrine. You gasped as you were spun around to face him.

"I'm not judgemental, if anything, I think the weird things you say are adorable," he says completely seriously.

"Okay, I was just joking," You said backing up.

"Okay, I'm sorry, meet me in the kitchen later,"

"I guess," You said as he left your room. You got dressed and started heading to the kitchen. When you got there, he was already eating some pancakes. You got some pancakes along with him, across the table.

"So, tell me, what do you want to do today?" Herobrine asked.

"I don't know, what is there to do?" You asked.

"Well, I'd rather not leave the castle today. It's supposed to rain and when it rains, the trails become really difficult to travel on,"

"Oh okay, well, I guess I'll do a little exploring by myself, is that okay?"

"Okay, I just need to take care of something real quick," Herobrine said.

"Okay," You said. Herobrine then walked down a hallway and into a random door. You heard clattering of bottles and thumping of footsteps. You grew curious so you went to the door and pressed you ear against it, trying to listen in on the conversation. This is what you think you heard:

"She's the one," You assumed was Herobrine because it sounded familiar.

"How do you know?" Someone you didn't recognize replied.

"I can feel it. It's her,"

"Whatever you say, boss," You heard footsteps towards the door and immediately ran back into the kitchen/living room area. You tried your best to look cool, and decided to lean against the table. Except the table apparently moved while you were gone, and instead of leaning on it, you fell to the floor.

"Ow," You mumbled. You heard a chuckle come from your left and you looked in that direction to see Herobrine laughing at you. You laughed a little with him and stood up,

"Heyy..." You said trying to play it off, and failing horribly.

"Hey..." He replies, "Anyway, you're free to wander around the castle, just don't leave. I'll be in the library if you need anything.

"Okay," You reply. You wait for Herobrine to leave. You head towards the door Hero had said lead to the throne room. You opened the door and entered the room.

It was a huge room, with very tall ceilings held up by fancy quartz pillars. You looked to your left, seeing a huge throne. In front of that was a long, red carpet leading from the throne to the front doors. You stared at the doors, wanting to leave, but knowing that Hero said not to.

"He doesn't need to know," You whispered as you approached the doors.

"Wow," You said as you walked through the doorway, seeing daylight for the first time in a while. The castle was on the side of a mountain and the mountain was surrounded by a river. It's kind of hard to explain, but as you can imagine, the castle was beautiful. You started heading down the mountain, but soon realized the direction that you went down was probably not the best. You got about halfway, and realized it started getting too steep. You decided to turn back, but when you did, you weren't able to get back up to where Herobrine was. You took one step, and the rock you stepped on, slipped, and you fell...