Le Chapter Fifteen

You woke up the next morning to a ray of sun shining in between the cracks between the red curtains.  You roll over, finding Hero sleeping soundly next to you.  You smile, knowing that everything is how it should be.  You got up and stretched, walking to the dining room.  A skeleton servant soon entered, giving you a plate of your breakfast foods.

"Glad to see you're back, Miss Y/N,"  They said.

"Glad to see you, too, Jerry,"  You reply and start eating your breakfast.  Hero soon enters and joins you at the table.  You two finish and give your plates to Jerry.  You and Hero then begin to make your way towards the front door t go on a walk.  You grabbed your cloak and draped it over your shoulders.  You and Hero exit the castle, strolling along the path. 

Suddenly your head starts pounding violently.  You fall to your knees and scream in pain, clutching your head.

"Y/N, what's going on?"  Hero ask as he drops to your side.

"My... my head,"  You croak out. 

"Oh my God,"  Hero calls out for Jerry to help him, but Jerry can't hear him.  You pass out on the ground.

You wake up in a completely empty plane of dark nothingness.  There seemed to be black fog rolling across the ground.  You looked around, confused as to where you were. 

"Hello again, sweetheart,"  A sickeningly familiar voice says behind you.  You turn around, being confronted by Steve. 

"Get away from me,"  You say.  Steve takes a step towards you, so you take a step back.  You repeat this until your back unexpectedly hits a wall.  Steve towers over you. 

"It's so cute, Y/N, when you think that you can escape me.  But you can't.  I'm coming for you, Y/N, and I'm going to destroy your little boyfriend and once I'm done with him, I'm moving onto you.  All with the help of my little friend--"

"Y/N!!"  A voice shouts in the distance.

"What?  Already?"  Steve backs off for a moment.

"Y/N!  Y/N, listen to me, listen to my voice."  As these words are said, you feel yourself waking up from the vision.  "Y/N, please, get out of there," 

You gasp, leaning up in bed.  You look around to see Hero holding onto your hand, Jerry by his side with some tea. 

"Y/N, what happened?"  Hero asks.

"I don't know, I think... I think I had a vision,"  You reply.

"About what?"

"Steve... He's coming,"

"What do you mean?"

"He said he's coming and he's gonna kill you, and then me,"

"What else did he say?"

"He was about to introduce his 'friend' or whatever, and then you interrupted him," 

"Oh,"  Hero pauses for a moment, then turns to Jerry.  They talked for a moment before turning back to you.

"Y/N... do you think you could be a spy?"

"A spy?"  You replied.

"Yeah, on Steve,"

"Oh, I see, right now?"

"No, tomorrow morning, you're not fit to be going anywhere right now,"

You nod as Jerry hands you the tea.  You take a sip as Jerry leaves the room. 

"You sure you want to do this?"  Hero asks as he sits next to you on the bed.

"Yeah, sounds fun,"

"But you could get hurt, Y/N,"

"No shizz, Sherlock,"  You say with a smile.  Hero smiles back.

"I love you,"  He says.

"I love you, too,"  You reply.  Hero kisses you softly.

"No, get some rest, big day tomorrow,"

"Yeah, it is,"  You reply.  Hero stands up and heads towards the door.

"Wait, could you get me a book from the library, please?"

"Yeah, sure,"

"Thanks, babe,"

"No problem,"  Hero then leaves the room.  He returns with your favourite book.  You thank him and he leaves the room.  You open the book and start reading from where you left off.