Powers

Rain's POV

This strange dude, who I'm assuming is Mr. Larston, just interrupted my laughing time. Now is my payback time. I stood up really tall and dusted of my clothes," Sorry Sir I just came hear to inform you that the camp is ready for your sons." Man, am I good at this. Mr. Larston looked completely confused then amused. "So this must be Miss Rain," he said, "nice to finally meet you and you can call me Romulo." Then he just stuck out his hand.

"Dang it Mr. Larston you ruined my fun, oh and nice to meet you." I said while I poked his hand. This really sucks I wanted to have more fun. Romulo's smile grew when he noticed my pout, he turned to Nate. "And you must be Mr. Nate, tell me would like to go visit the animals we have in the barn?" Nate just smiled and nodded. Wait did he just say animals? YAY! I jumped up and my phone fell out of my pocket, but Nate and Mr. Larston were still walking away. I panicked, "PAUSE, EVERYBODY FREEZE!" and just like that everyone stopped moving and looked at me like I just got out of a straight jacket. Oh well. I picked up my phone and ran to the backdoor. "What are you waiting for cute little animals are waiting to meet me let's gooooo!" I really need to stop yelling there are neighbors, wait I don't care there are animals just looking forward to me gracing them with my presence.

      I was not disappointed when I got to the barn. All around me there were cute, furry, little animals. I was in heaven. Then there among the horse stables was the most beautiful animal I have ever laid eyes on. A gorgeous pure white horse stood in front of me; it had the most beautiful blue eyes ever. "Hello there pretty girl and what might your name be?" I could was being drawn to her, so I reached my hand up, careful not to frighten her, and I held up my hand waiting for her to move forward. I heard someone in the background warning me not to touch her but I couldn't help myself, I placed my hand on her head. To my surprise she moved closer and pushed her head into my palm. Such a sweet girl. I unlocked her stable and let her walk out, I hugged her neck, and she’s so warm. I really wanted to ride her, so I turned around to ask Kim if I could go for a ride only to be faced with 12 people gazing at me in amazement. Okay this is really weird but okay. "Uhm, Kim can I please take this horse out for a ride?" Their faces of amazement turned to curiousness. I'm pretty sure she was about to say it was okay but Nate interrupted her.

"Kimmy what's wrong with this little horsie?" He pointed to a small sick looking foul in a stable next to a much larger brown horse. Poor thing.

Kim's face softened and her eyes glazed over. "Nate we aren't sure what's wrong with him, but it doesn't look like he has much longer." Her voice was so soft I don't even know if he had heard her; but his expression said that he had. Nate looked as if he was in deep thought, then he turned his head toward me so fast I was surprised he didn't get whiplash. "Rain can fix him!" he said excitedly, "All the animals love her." Nate looked at me and did the only thing that came tame this wild girl; he pulled the puppy dogface. Uhhggggggggggg, no Rain resist the power, mum told you to keep it hidden. But no I can't refuse that face, and Nate knows he won. I walk slowly toward the small creature and bend down to its height. Sweetie I need you to tell me what's wrong with you so I can help, why don't you tell me your name. I'm sorry mom I have to help the poor thing. My name is Titan. His voice was so small even with the mind link I could barely hear him; he's weak at the moment. I looked at Titan and said, " I am going to heal you but you must act as if you get stronger everyday, so they don't suspect anything, okay? His big eyes shown with hope, as did his mother, he's ssooooooooo cute! He did a tiny head bob and sat of the ground, I put my hand on his side and pushed my energy into healing Titan; however I made his appearance stick so that the Larston's wouldn't suspect a thing. Titan I'll come and visit everyday and return your appearance little by little, but you should feel fine now. So just get some rest and act sick for about another week. He bobbed his little head and put it in my lap soon to fall asleep. His mother looked at me nodded her head in thanks. I left the stall and picked up Nate. "Nate you know your not supposed to tell others about how your sister is different," Right now I sounded just like mom as I whispered to him. He looked at me with those Dang puppy dog eyes. 

He just smirked at me and said, " You mean my very deviously handsome face." Wow someone's so sure about his hotness.

 I couldn't hide my smile, "Of course, your so extremely handsome I might just die." And with that I feel to the ground like I fainted, and just lay there like I died. "Oh no! Sissy you can't just die cause I'm so hot it doesn't work that way!" I could tell he actually thought I died by the way he was trying to shake me awake. I opened my eyes and grabbed him as fast as I could and twirled him around, He laughed, "Sissy I knew you were alive!" though I could barely hear him above his scream laughter. We laid down on the ground panting for our breath, but when I looked up I saw a shadow over me. OH crap I forgot they were still standing there, whoops mum my cover might have just been blown, I pray please help me.

"Just what was that?" Well poops guess my cover was really blown.

..................................................................................................................................................................

Hope you liked it and her power there will be more.... P.s. Love yalls and some friendly advice don't follow strangers down dark alleys, it's very dangerous.

                                                                                                     -little_panda_ao