Flying

Rain's POV

     How the frick did none of them notice they had frickin tattoos all over their arms and neck? I mean seriously how dense could they get. The moment I mentioned their new tattoos they started screaming and yelling about how their mum was going to cook em' alive. "Oh, you poor babies," I said, "you all just got really cool tattoos while I got a warning on my death. Hey since you don't like your tattoos and you think that my demise is so cool, you wanna switch?" That shut em' up nice and quick. I felt arms around me and tears hitting my face and shoulders. Looking up I saw all the boys crying as well as Carter, Nick, and Nate hugging me. Nate spoke first, "They can't have you sissy, I promised mom. They can't have you; I'll die before I let that happen." The others agreed nodded their heads, but I'll have NONE of this.

"NO! You will NOT die for me; no one will die for me. NO ONE ELSE." I knew now why mom died. I guess I knew ever since I saw here lifeless body. I just didn't want to believe it. I think mom knew too. She knew that people were coming for me; that I would be safe with the Larston's. I will not risk my remaining family or the new one that I have received.

"I think I should tell you guys the rest of my powers, seeing as you are going to protect me."  I said looking at Nate, "Nate which one of my powers do you want me to show them first?" He thought for a moment, but I already new which one he'd chosen. He looked up excited, "Rain, "he said, "Can I please fly with you." yep knew it.

"DO you even have to ask Nate?" I smile down at my baby brother. Taking off my leather jacket I began humming the moon song and let my wings out. I heard a collective gasp throughout the room but I didn't care I haven't flown in forever; so I picked up Nate and we jumped out the window.  I heard someone scream in protest but we were already off.

Nick's POV

    Rain took off here jacket and began to hum. She has a beautiful voice even when she speaks its like angels singing. Then all of a sudden a bright light surrounded her and when it faded I couldn't help but gasp. She had beautiful pure white wings that expanded to each corner of the room; she didn't stay long. She picked up Nate and jumped out the window. Panicked I screamed, " No! Rain that's dangerous!" but she just ignored me and kept on flying. Wait she has wings? Oh no! I looked at my mum. "Mum," I said, "Rain has pure white wings." She looked saddened, and then hugged me. "I know Nick, I know.

Rain's POV

{Few hours later}

     Nate had fallen asleep when we passed over California; so I decided to head home before it got to dark. Knowing ante would be up again in a bit; I dropped him off in my room before flying down stairs. Instantly I was surrounded with hugs and someone decided they wanted to feel my wings, cause the next thing I know people are running their hands softly over my wings. WTF. Why the farts are they touching MY wings. I flap my wings up and head toward the ceiling. Looking down on the Larston's I see them staring at me in amazement. I feel someone tighten their arms around my waste and I look to see that I had accidentally bought Carter and Nick up with me. I pick both of them up so each one was on my shoulder. Did I forget to mention I'm like stronger than hulk? Oh well to late now. Slowly descending to the ground I retract my wings and lift the boys off my shoulders.

"That was frickin AMAZING!!!" Nick screamed. Damn that boy is loud. Looking towards me he continues, "What else can you do, huh Rain, Please, please show me!" Da Frick, he sounded like I was a new Christmas present or something. I just smiled at him and I began my next trick. Addressing my audience I said in a sing songy voice:

"Ladies, and Gentleman... and Jake." I paused to stifle my laughter, "may I present the magical dance/gymnastic styling's of the magnificent Rain!" everyone was clapping like this was a real show but they had no idea. " Now... lets take this to the ROOF!" They all stopped clapping with looks of horror on the faces, but too late I was already headed to the roof.

Wow, it's frickin cold tonight. Looking down on the Larston's, wait I look down on them way too much, well you can't help my awesomeness. Okay back to the looking down upon, I noticed a smiling Nate had joined them. The more the merrier; leaping off the building I heard Mrs. Larston scream in terror, but that soon stopped due to the fact that I was using their house like it was a complex group of high wires. Flipping, spinning, jumping; everything that you could imagine in the gymnastic league I was doing on the side of their house. Landing on the balcony I decided to start my dancing. Ballet was my favorite so that was the one I did. Keep in mind I was dancing on the rail of the balcony I kept them all on the edge. Finally taking one last leap off the balcony I landed o my feet and bowed. Sadly Nate was the only one applauding.

"Oh that's so nice of you," I said, "I just did that magical show of awesomeness and you don't even applaud. Shame, shame on all of you."  I guess I was generally made cause the earth started shaking, and all that shiz. Yep, next and last power elemental control. Yippee.

......................................................................................................................................................................

WOW. She has wings. Man I wish I head wings, then I'd never have to walk to school again :) Well hoped you enjoyed it. I wonder what's gonna happen next. Well I guess we'll see. Also come on guys seriously vote or at least comment, but NOOOOO bad comments at all. Mum always said that if you have something bad to comment then write it on a piece of paper and shove it in yo mouth. jk

                                                                                                    -little_panda_ao