R o b i n

Wow. What? Guys, I have 3 parts and have barely posted this for a month and I already have 100 views! Do you know how amazing that is? I love you all soooooo much!

Robin

"Robin! Come look at this!"  Robin heard Wally shout from the living room.

"What is it this time, West?" He groaned, standing up and making his way to were Wally was sprawled out on the couch, watching YouTube on his phone. "Another vine?" He smiled tiredly.

"No. Look." Wally held up his phone and Robin furrowed his brows. Thank you, Robin. Read the name of the video. He sat down beside Wally and Wally played the video.

"Hi." The girl waved meekly at the screen. "Um, I don't know if you'll be seeing this, but, um, my mother and I believe that you, Robin, or, um, Boy Wonder, saved me in an alley earlier this afternoon." You began to mess with your hands. "I, uh, got attacked by these guys and you saved me. I just made this video to say, thank you. I'm forever in your debt, so thank you so much. I don't know i-if," you stammered as your eyes filled with tears, "you'll see this or not, but thank you so much."

Robin watched, a smile playing on his lips. "Hey, what's the date?"

"Uh. Today." Wally said, scrolling down.

Robin grinned. "I saved that girl earlier." Wally's eyes widened. "I guess I better tell her that she's welcome." Robin hopped off of the couch and went toward his room. He was so happy. He'd never been told thank you through YouTube or anything before. That must've took guts.

"That's pretty whelm." He grinned, pulling out his computer and bringing the video back up. "Pretty whelm for sure."