~4~

Guys,I can not thank you enough. Already 400+ reads? That's crazy. I don't even have that many parts. I just-- I love you all. *hugs*

Buzz. Buzz.
You opened an eye and yawned softly, sprawled out on the couch. You reached for your phone and blinked sleepily, turning it on. "Ah!" You yelped, dropping your phone as it pierced your eyes.

Your eyes got used to the surroundings and you practically fell off the bed trying to reach for the phone. You turned it on and peered at it. New Message. You tapped on the icon. Unknown.

"What?" You yawned.

Thanks. You're welcome. ;) ~Rob

You stared at the message. You almost couldn't believe it. There was no way the real Kid Wonder had actually seen the video and texted you. But logic won out, for good. No one else knew your phone number, and it would take a hacker to get it.

It was really Robin.

You felt light, your heart full to the point of perhaps bursting. You hadn't felt so happy in forever. Yes, you'd felt happy, but nothing at all like this. This was a new feeling you liked. It left you warm and tingly.

You got out of bed, ready for the day, and headed downstairs. You padded around in the kitchen, making yourself a breakfast. It was Friday morning, a day your mom had off from work. Having it off, she was sleeping in, like any normal human would.

You pulled out some bread and popped it in the toaster, putting on a kettle of water for tea and coffee. You began to get ready to make fried eggs, about the only thing you could make. You wanted to make breakfast for your mom and yourself, wanting to pass on the happiness, and feeling the need to give her a break.

As you fried the eggs, placed slices of ham and cheese on it, and spread mayonnaise on toast, a shrill shriek broke the comfortable silence. You swooped the kettle off the stove before it woke up your mom and placed it on a back burner.

Ding, dong! The doorbell suddenly rang, making you jump. No one ever visited. It just wasn't common in your street. You turned off the stove and slowly slid your way to the door, peeking out of the window, feeling a wave of shyness wash over you.

It was usual for you to run and get your mom instead of answering the door, but you decided to let her sleep. You opened the door slowly and peeked around the side. "Yes, hello?" You asked softly.

There was nothing there except a plate of chocolate chip cookies. You furrowed your brow and picked up the tightly wrapped plate. There was a note on top.

Hi, it read.
We're new to the neighbor hood. Just wanted to say hi since you have a daughter close to the age of one of our sons. We're the Robinsons, we moved down the street a couple weeks ago. Drop by any time and say, if that's okay. Our son, Danny, will visit again later.
Thanks, the Robinsons.

You hadn't had new people on your street in ages, and didn't really have any friends that weren't online because of you being homeschooled. Daniel sounded nice, since all Danny's were nice.
You couldn't get any happier.