~10~

Here ya guys go! Two updates In a Week! Also, the question from the last chapter still stands.

"Momma...?" You started slowly as the two of you cleaned up the kitchen.

"Yeah, honey bunches?" She looked up from washing the dishes.

"What does a kiss feel like?" You asked softly, staring down at the ground as you swept.

Your mother smiled dreamily. "Well, it's probably the most wonderful feeling in the world- if you truly love the person. It feels like you could fly as warmth fills your body and you lose track of everything else is life. As your worries slip away and you know everything will be alright- if just for that moment."

You thought about her words. You couldn't tell if that was how you felt, but the warmth was true. "Hm." You grunted.

"Why do you ask, sweetie?" Your mom asked suddenly, making you blush.

"No reason."

"Do you like someone?" Your mom's eyes twinkled.

"No way!" You shook your head vigorously. "You know I don't 'like' people! Besides... Who could like someone like me?"

Your mom sighed softly through her nose. "Don't worry sweetheart. There'll be a guy, and he'll love you and you'll love him. He'll love you for everything about you; your prettiness and everything."

But will he leave? Will be leave the moment he finds something that's not as it seems? You couldn't help. Will he disappear and leave behind a daughter who never knew him?

You shook your head. You never knew your father, but you had a faint memory. A proud, glowing light smiling down at you and the word 'princess' floating softly in the air. That was the only memory you might if had of your father.

"And he won't leave," your mom continued, "or I'll hunt him down and beat him to a bloody pulp."

You doubled over laughing. Suddenly your phone buzzed. You pulled it out of your pocket. Your mom peeked over your shoulder as you opened the message.

Hey, found your phone number. :) can't wait to see you again.
~Danny

You mom grinned at you as you quickly replied a smiley face. "Now I know who you like." She teased. "You Danny!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Moooooooooom."

"It's okay." She ruffled your hair. "I approve. He's really sweet and awesome."

And even though you kept denying it, even to yourself, her acceptance made you feel a lot better.