Chapter 3

Mary's POV

The next morning, I quickly get up and get ready for school. I try to focus on my classes, however, I'm still in shock by what happened between me and Kevin last night.

We kissed.

Well.

It was more like a make-out session.

But...did it mean something? 

It definitely meant something to me, but I'm not too sure if he reciprocated the feelings.

 I've never done anything with a guy before Kevin. He was my first kiss. But was it a hook-up or something that meant much more?

I didn't even realize how long I was thinking about this until I slammed my locker shut in irritation.

A girl who I didn't even know was standing next to me jumped in shock, but quickly regained herself and smiled.

"Hey!", she beamed,"I'm Jessie! You're Mary, right?" 

She had a bit of a southern accent. It was really adorable.

I nod,"Yep. You're in my English class, right?"

"Mmhmm.", she nods,"you're new here aren't ya? How do you like that partner assignment?"

My cheeks burn at that question,"It's umm...really interesting...How do you like it?"

But she notices my hesitation, raises an eyebrow, and gives me a sly smile,"Kevin got ya, huh? He's pretty damn hot, ain't he? All the girls go gaga for him. But I don't know...he's a peculiar one."

This caught me off-guard,"Wh-what do you mean 'peculiar'?"

I always knew to stay away from Kevin, but I was never ready to SERIOUSLY admit it to myself. Hearing it from someone else just makes it worse. And the fact that I made out with him makes me even more cautious.

 But no, he can't be that bad...right?

Jessie is just exaggerating.

Besides. I think I like the mystery.

"I mean.", she starts,"he's very...umm...quiet. But not in the shy kind of way. It's just like...like he's up to somethin'."

"Uh..huh.", I slowly nod my head, trying to make sense of what she's saying. We walk to English class together, making small chit-chat. But we both stop talking as soon as we walk in the english room and go towards our separate seats.

I head over to my desk and take a seat. 

This time, Kevin didn't completely ignore me. He actually acknowledged my existence. 

But the same question is still branded in my mind, but I still don't dare ask him: was last night a hook-up or more?

I'd be lying I'd say that I don't want to be more. Honestly, if he asked me out right now, I know for a fact that I'd say yes.

He slowly looks up to meet my gaze,"So. Do you need more...Information?"

The way he says information is so....sensual it literally makes my heart flutter.

And it makes my mouth drop open because I know exactly what he meant by "more information". And I reply to him with,"Well...we are supposed to know EVERYTHING about each other aren't we?"

If he can play this little game, so can I.

He smirks and slowly moves his hand across the table to put it on top of mine.

And in that moment, I swear I had the answer.

It was more than a hook-up; and I'm now his.

--------------------------------------------2 weeks later----------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a couple of weeks since Kevin and I officially started going out and he invited me to his house because his family wanted to meet me. 

I went at around 6 because I had track practice again today.

He opens the door and leads me in.

Even though I've been in his house before i'm still always astonished by the size of his home and the elaborate decorations.

"Where is everyone?", I ask, looking around the isolated home.

"Work.", Kevin says walking up behind me,"They should be back in around 30 minutes."

He walks ahead of me. I nod and follow him up to his room.

He actually looks so good today. He's in a black, short-sleaved shirt that shows off his muscular physique, with regular jeans. 

I notice I'm staring and try to lighten the mood,"You're parents won't get mad that we're here alone?", I tease.

He just raises an eyebrow and smiles as if I just made a hilarious joke,"I don't think they'll mind at all."

I slowly walk over to him and smile, looking deeply into his eyes. 

Kevin grabs me by my waist and kisses me. I respond quickly by pressing my body against his and he makes the kiss much deeper and more passionate. 

He was amazing. Perfect, really. But what Jessie said about Kevin being "Up to something" is still fresh in my mind.

His hands are moving to my shirt slowly sliding it up just a little bit so that his hands rest on my hips.

I playfully bite his lower lip and  his grip on me tightens. I slowly walk backwards lay down on his bed, pulling him on top of me.

He moves his lip to my collarbone and pulls my shirt off.

His hands move quickly and with expertise and it doesn't take long before I'm completely naked in his bed.

Things are moving really fast. But I don't care.

He takes off his shirt and kisses me again.

30 minutes.

Just 30 minutes until his parents come home.

But we'll make the best of it.

Author's note: I know you guys wonder why they're already having sex. But remember. Kevin is a SOCIOPATH. This is NOT going to be a normal relationship. Keep reading to find out what happens. :)