Chp 4: Art lesson from whom?

Chapter 4: Art Lesson from whom?

Everything went to shit today. Pete was in most of my classes. Just kill me now. In P.E he threw a dodge ball at me and laughed with a couple of guys. At the cafeteria I was walking with my plate when he left his leg out making me trip causing my food to fall on me! He chuckled the evil chuckle.

I'm still in the bathroom cleaning up the food leftover from my pants.

I looked at the mirror daydreaming about my revenge to get back at Pete.

I walked out of the bathroom and I bumped straight into someone. It was Tyler.

He cleared his throat and stepped closer to me. "Hey I was wondering if you wanted to come to basketball try outs with me". I loved basketball ever since I was seven. Tyler and I would always play after school sometimes.

"Yeah sure I could try out with you......-'

Then I just realized I said I would take art class with Asheleen.

"I mean I can't...i'm going to art class with Ash".

His smiled dropped. I don't like to see him sad but I made a promise..well sorta.

"We'll um would you like to walk with me down to the locker rooms, I forgot my my book bag" he said.

I couldn't help but to say no but I remember Pete going down there after the cafeteria accident. I kinda got some food on him too. Then it hit me. I still had my pink hair dye in my locker. Gosh I left it there for over a month now. But i'm happy I left it there cause my brain hatched an idea. Revenge.

"Yeah..yeah i would like to" I finally said. "But let me get something real quick". Tyler nodded his head and watched me disappear around the corner.

<<<

" I'm back!" I said waving jazz hands in the air.

" so what did you get that was so important?' he asked.

" Oh you'll see". He looked really confused but leaded me to the locker rooms. "Stay here and I'll get my bag". I waved to him bye and sat down on the nearst bench closest to the locker room.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Pete walk into the shower rooms. Now it's my chance. I ran fast to the shower rooms and saw Pete texting on his phone. Yes he's distracted. I walk over to the shower with the shampoo bottle called axe. Hmm so he uses axe? Not for long. I dumped all of the axe shampoo down the drain and poured in my pink hair dye. I heard him put down his phone. Shit. I placed the axe down and cleaned up the leftover from it. I didn't know where to go so I just leaned against the wall looking at nothing.

He walked in with a surprise look on his face. " Huh? you should've asked if you wanted to shower with me". He was only in his towel exposing his full on body. My gosh. I blushed but responded "Ewh not with you dick head" I walked past him slapping his face. "What the fuck you bitch!." I stopped and turned around. "You wish you never said that after when you take that shower". I smirked at my comment knowing what would happen. "Whatever crazy bitch". I flinched when he called me that again. The nerve of him.

I speed walked out of the shower room catching up to Tyler. " Where the hell have you been?" he asked with a confused look on his soft face. I had to come up with lie.. ugh I hate lieing

"Umm i was just..using the bathroom". Yeah that's good.

" Oh ok we'll um thanks for walking me down here Shelby....it was nice". He started to lean in close..I think he wants to kiss me...holy crap my first kiss. Its here right here right now. I leaned in further when all the sparks where gone when I heard a scream. Oh no.

Pete came out looking mad with his hot pink hair.

I couldn't hold my laughter in, so I let it all out laughing like a donkey.

Pete turned to me with fire in his eyes. "You did this!!'. I looked in his direction and ran for my life. Pete ran after me. God he's such a fast runner, I'm screwed. I sprinted around the corners of the school making him loose me. I turned back I still saw him running. The heck is he Jamaican? Left from right I lost my stamina knowing I lost the fight. Just one look back and I'll see him running towards me. But just my luck I didn't see him. Thank you god.

I took one last breath and walked over to the art class

I'm probably late...again thanks to Pete.

Looking through the window i saw people painting on these weird wooden things, people sculpting with their hands, and folding mabye origami.

Then I saw Asheleen sitting at a table all alone painting. I felt sorry for her. She probably thought I ditched her. So I planted my hand on the door nob and twisted it.

I walked in with nobody staring at me. Huh they were to busy working they don't look at me and I don't feel embarrassed. Ash looked at me with joy and made my laugh when she went all cray pointing at the seat next to her. I seated my bun down while looking at her painting. "That looks good Ash".

"Thank you little miss Shell".

We both giggled and got startled when the door opended up again.

All my laughter went to hell because the devil took it away from me.

Pete stood there scanning the room. What the hell why isn't any body looking....oh right art geeks

The teacher came running towards him and hugged him

Weird.

I leaned forward with my hand to my ear trying to make out what their saying

"Ah Pete it's so nice to meet you again.. you were my best student..hows your mother is she okay?" the art teacher asked Pete.

This will be good I wanna hear another lie from this dick head.

"Shes...all right". he looked at the floor when he finished his sentence

"Attention everyone I like to introduce to you my Star student".

Star student?

"He's the one that painted the Murial on the school, and he would like to give private lessons for beginners...anyone?." he said

pff please who would want private lessons from this jerk...he prob asked somebody to paint it and take all the credit.

Nobody didn't answer or replied to his offer they just stood there looking at Petes pink hair.

" How about you miss Shelby... your'e new here...and has no ability to draw a line". The teacher said.

Harsh but it was true..i couldn't draw a circle either..but no i'm not taking any lessons from this jerk bag!

" And i see in you're report card....you desperately need to ace this EASY class". He replied back.

i wined and finally said yes. i could see Pete form a smirk at the corner of his lip. ugh.

* 2:30 p.m

I quickly ran over to my locker to get my perfume and bag out, but when i closed my locker i screamed a little "Ah" when i saw Pete right in my face.

"Lessons start tomorrow at six...don't be late" his tongue slur-ed when he said late...mocking me.

He left with a mean glare at his face

I knew i was gonna get punished for dying his hair pink but you gotta admit, if you saw a cute guy with pink hair walking into art class with a mad face you just can't help to laugh.....wait..did I say...cute...?

<<<

P.P <3