Chp 5: Caught in the action

Chapter 5: Caught in the action

* On Facebook chat*

Obeyy Asheleen: Wow dude thats gotta suck :(

Shelby Moore: Yeah i know....i just wish somebody should of have told me that he was out of juvie!

Obeyy Asheleen: Um well memeber what i was trying to tell you in the car?

My eyes popped

What was she gonna tell me?

Shelby Moore: Yeah i memeber....i memeber you spazed out like you were on crack lol

Obeyy Asheleen: How RUDE! lol but no i was gonna tell you that.....

She stopped typing. Goddammit what were you gonna say?!

Shelby Moore: Tell me what!! >:(

Just then i heard foot steps coming close to my door. I closed my laptop real quick and shoved it under my bed. You don't want to see whats under my bed. I'll describe one word for it. Gross.

Mother opened the door while it made that annoying squeaking sound.

" Hey darling, you still awake?" she asked me

I scratched my eyes pretending i was waking up.

"Yep" i replied

She walked over to my bed rubbing my legs.

"Now i know you heard....Pete got out of juvi-

"Heard more like experienced it!" i cut her off

Mother looked confused. She always has that look.

"Honey, what do you mean?"

" I mean he came to school and ruined it all for me". I grabbed my pillow and stuffed it on my face while screaming in it.

There was a pause. "Well what did he do to you that ruined it all for you?"

I stood up straight and finally told her everything.

" Darling, that just means he likes you".

My stomach did that twist again.

"No it dosen't mean he likes me, if he likes me so much why can't he show it instead of making my school or life a miserable hell!!".

That's the most yelling i've ever done since my last period day.

My mother looked at me with a desperate look on her face. Like she did something wrong. Which she didn't....it's my fault.

"Shelby, come down stairs if you're ready to eat it's ok if you don't , i understand".

She closed the door real genitally leaving me still lost in words for what i just said.

Before i could do anymore harm i putted on my headphones and listened to Ellie Goulding.

* 10:32 p.m

Half way into sleeping i heard something on the other side of the house. Was it a raccoon? No you stupid raccoons can't climb houses! Maybe a robber? Oh crap.

I took a hold of my teddy bear and listened to the constant noises of climbing.

This scared the shit out of me. i grabbed my hairspray ( What hairspray can be deadly) and sneaked next to my opened window. The robber or persons head came creeping up suddenly. Without hesitation i took action. i sprayed the persons eyes and slammed his head with the can.

"ey what the fuck" He screamed

Huh so it's a boy?

I tried to take one last hit until i saw the persons face. It was Pete.

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit".

I grabbed both of his hands and arched my back until he came face forward to my wooden floor.

"Oh crap Pete i'm so sorry" He groaned as he got up. "Hey nice skills, but next time check before you wreck okay". Actually that was true. I never checked to see who it was. But i had nice skills though.

" Um thanks..but are you okay?". I asked

" No i think i should go to the hospital".

I cracked up laughing.

He stared at me weird.

"Why are you laughing?".

"Oh i thought you were joking". Shit i just made a fool of myself.

" hahaha i'm just kidding i was joking".

That little brat.

He handed me something. felt like a brush.

"You need this for our lesson tomorrow".

Our lesson?

"Oh thanks dude, yeah cause i would've been lazy to get it on my own"

"Yep i can't doubt that".

What so he agrees

"Um i was just kidding". I waited for him to answer but he crawled out the window.

"I wasn't pfhaha" He chuckled his last words and jumped off the side of the window.

Oh shit.

I looked over and saw he landed perfectly on the ground. What the heck is he a cat?

* 11: 24*

* Looks back at Asheleens and hers conversation*

She still didn't type back.

Ugh fine i'll ask her tomorrow at school. School....more like hell!

<<<

P.P <3